Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Who was the sexiest female dungeoneer/advisor?

Who was the sexiest female dungeoneer/advisor?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
23 Posts 12 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    Fidjit
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    That's a plan!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PookaP
      PookaP
      Pooka
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      Did you know Kelvin was a Christian?

      ahem

      Anyway, yeah, this lot from Series 2 aren't bad:

      http://www.knightmare.com/series/2/160b.jpg

      I remember a particular advisor who I kept wanting there to be screenshots of, but I can't for the life of me actually remember who it was! Maybe it'll comne back to me...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        Fidjit
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        Jenna lads, I wanna piece of her:

        http://knightmare.com/series/5/167.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          djoska
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          mmm... I did like the sound of them Scots from Denham (early series cant rmember number) but I do love a scottish female voice...

          oOoOh!

          And there was some fit advisor ...I think it was from the Bee team (catherine) in the 1991 series and she was sittin on the right.

          She's probs well older now- I'm only 18 now!! I used to watch the show when I was 3+. Now I'm older, you get to see things in a different light don't you?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Scott_Wilkinson
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            Catherine was the dungeoneer.

            The advisor you're thinking about is Alison Baycroft.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              Ironlord
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              I find it hard to believe that Gary Glitter hasn't been mentioned on this thread yet...

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                djoska
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                thanks for that.

                Anyway, don't get me started on Gary Glitter....

                I hate the man. He's scarier than all knightmare monsters put together!!!

                I wouldn't like to be stuck in the descendor with him- the stocks would be better!!

                I am 18, male but look about 15 so I'd bl00dy shiit myself!!

                ANYWAY enough about him, please!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  djoska
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  rah-

                  someone else who strikes me as quite nice is one of Nicola's advisors in series 7- you know, the blonde one?

                  mmm. looks a bit like my current girlfriend (of 2 years)

                  my gf's scared of pookas and I call her pookies sometimes just 2 wind her up!!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    Aldarion
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    No comment - except I still can't believe they allowed this thread. (at least, in light of certain remarks made by the moderators)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HStormH
                      HStormH
                      HStorm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      There's nothing explicit on this thread, and it's explicit material/references that the rules forbid. Just saying you fancy someone isn't really in that bracket.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.