Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare on Challenge?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Challenge?
  4. Filthy Challenge

Filthy Challenge

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare on Challenge?
35 Posts 13 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    Illusion
    wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Wong_Chung_Bang: I've experimented but the forum doesn't allow me to change that - I can only add another title above it.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      DavidNewton
      wrote on last edited by
      #27

      Oh well, fair enough. Thanks for trying, anyway.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        Malefact
        wrote on last edited by
        #28

        Illusion: how about increasing his post counter to 501, and fixing it so that it is not displayed?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          GrimaldineGrimwold
          wrote on last edited by
          #29

          I've seen on other YaBB forums where you can set someone's post count and then replace the post count number with a custom message. I'm afraid to say I don't have the first idea of how to do it, or even if it'd possible on this particular YaBB forum.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WhiteFloatingSkullW
            WhiteFloatingSkullW
            WhiteFloatingSkull
            wrote on last edited by
            #30

            I've REALLY enjoyed watching this series, and I'd be SO overly stoked if they could get the rest of the series as well. I mean, I'd literally float out the window if they did.  ;D

            But still - as BVA mentioned, it sounds like a costly process. Maybe the DVD is the better route to follow...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Debz_gD
              Debz_gD
              Debz_g
              wrote on last edited by
              #31

              Personally, I would prefer a dvd release, but then again, I would actually like both...because i'm greedy that way and also indecisive damn librians!

              The only reason for this is because I would record it off the telly anyway, but obviously tapes are dodgy what with there habit of getting chewed up frequently. I know at some point there'll be some hoo-ha about teh deterioration of dvd and how much better the equipment that supercedes it is, but atm I am in favour of the dvd.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G
                G
                GrimaldineGrimwold
                wrote on last edited by
                #32

                Well done to everyone who's posted on C?'s forum so far. There have been some really funny comments, but my favourite has to be Treguard's, which just made me laugh for ages:

                *"And "Bargain Hunters" falls into Traditional Action/Adventure?

                Class programme (Thumbs up). I shall enjoy that v.much"*

                And there's also someone called BillyH who claims he never knew there were other fans of KM and that he assumed he was the only one.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  Billy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #33

                  And there's also someone called BillyH who claims he never knew there were other fans of KM and that he assumed he was the only one.

                  "...The next logical step would surely be the 1990 Series, as I think that's the one that introduced the Elf sidekick who was rather amusing at times. Or was that the 1991 series..."

                  Well, I was masquerading as an average person, in the hope Challenge? won't decide that all the people replying in that thread are die hard fans...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G
                    G
                    GrimaldineGrimwold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #34

                    It was a great idea, and also made at least me laugh.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      Malefact
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #35

                      I posted there and I don't even have Challenge!  😄

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.