Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Real Life Meetups

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Real Life Meetups
  3. Next Meetup

Next Meetup

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Real Life Meetups
29 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J
    J
    JoeGrocottJames
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'm really waiting on Mystara - I said he should book first and then others book mentioning his name.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      Snowcat
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      I'm really waiting on Mystara - I said he should book first and then others book mentioning his name.

      Ditto...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MystaraM
        MystaraM
        Mystara
        Administrators
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        Hrm, I've been holding off while waiting for a few others to confirm whether they're going or not.

        However, it turns out that booking can now only take place by phone, and they're closed until the morning of Tuesday 26th.

        I will be going. I will book on Tuesday.

        https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JamesAJ
          JamesAJ
          JamesA
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          Just to confirm that I have now made my booking.... the number that people need to dial is 0845 166 7510 if that saves you a bit of time.

          I've only booked for the meal and the event (£45) as I strongly suspect that I will joining Matt in his car with regards to getting over there.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MystaraM
            MystaraM
            Mystara
            Administrators
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            I have also now booked.

            The process is very simple. Just call up and tell them that you'd like to book for the Hawkwell House event on the 30th of April.

            You should also tell them that you're part of James Aukett's group. Otherwise you'll find yourself sat at a different table from the rest of us, which won't be much fun

            I'll book a hotel soon and give details of where I'm staying. It'll be somewhere nearby and cheap ish.

            https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MyattM
              MyattM
              Myatt
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              I have now booked a place for two for the meal and event including myself and Grant O' Sullivan.

              Matt

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Snowcat
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                Booked in.

                Haven't sorted accom yet but the most likely will be the Premier Inn about a mile East of Hawkwell. Unless anyone can suggest?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Snowcat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  Sorry for the double post.

                  Accom booked at the "Oxford Peartree" Travelodge which is to the North of the City Centre. Gonna drive down tomorrow (Friday) while most others are watching TV and/or waving Union Jacks around the place. Will probably arrive in the late afternoon/early evening.

                  When's everybody else getting there?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MystaraM
                    MystaraM
                    Mystara
                    Administrators
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Also booked in the same hotel.

                    I guess I'm aim to get there for about midday. That would give us a little time in Oxford if people feel that way inclined.

                    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MystaraM
                      MystaraM
                      Mystara
                      Administrators
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      This event was sheer unadulterated awesomeness.

                      Report to follow.

                      https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.