Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Real Life Meetups

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Real Life Meetups
  3. The Road to Hell and Back - 2011

The Road to Hell and Back - 2011

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Real Life Meetups
18 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Snowcat
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Agreed.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PookaP
      PookaP
      Pooka
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      I'd like to do one but I genuinely don't think I can this year. Bugger.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • shadow6162S
        shadow6162S
        shadow6162
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        Oh right because I'm only 13 so I'd stick out with all you adults

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MystaraM
          MystaraM
          Mystara
          Administrators
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          Just pretend to be someone's (not mine) kid.

          https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Snowcat
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            Which destinations have you got in mind, Shadow?

            I've nothing against you coming along but it'd be wise to check with your folks. Assuming you can look after yourself, no hassle.

            This trip is effectively my "Summer" holiday where I try to get AWAY from looking after other peoples kids!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • shadow6162S
              shadow6162S
              shadow6162
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              Well I think Alton Towers would work for me but I'm not sure if I could make it. It depends because my dad's a bit ill at the moment so if he gets better then I might come but we'll just have to see I guess.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Snowcat
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                Hasn't been a lot of movement with this or interest shown so probably a good idea to stick with what we did last year. Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and then Tulleys Farm as a nice little finale.

                Folks willing/able for that? Make a long weekend of it rather than the full weeks odyssey.

                I'm thinking perhaps Thursday 20th @ Alton Towers, Travel South on the Friday, Saturday 22nd @ Thorpe (Will be very busy so paying that little bit extra for Q-Jumper tickets is a wise idea) then Finish Sunday Evening 23rd @ Tulleys farm.

                That's a little under 3 weeks from now.

                Thoughts? Suggestions? Flames/Hatemail?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • shadow6162S
                  shadow6162S
                  shadow6162
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  sounds good but i probably can't come soz

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MystaraM
                    MystaraM
                    Mystara
                    Administrators
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    I reckon I can see my way clear to coming along on the Saturday and/or Sunday. Due to work, it's unlikely I could make it on the Thursday.

                    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Snowcat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      Right...

                      Plenty interest in Tulleys Farm on the 23rd but next to nothing for the rest so 1 last change of plan to accomodate a few people.

                      Alton Towers on Saturday 22nd (a few non-KM regulars coming along. Hence the change.)

                      Tulleys farm on Sunday 23rd as already mentioned.

                      http://www.halloweenattractions.co.uk/shocktoberfest/

                      Here's hoping for some fun evenings.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Strike
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        This time I will def do Tulleys Farm! I should have no problems as not skint! Must do it as only a few miles down the road. lol

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R
                          R
                          Redthir
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          That looks like a great place. Unfortunately there's no way I could get myself to West Sussex, so I'm out. I really hope I'll be able to make it wherever you go next year .

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D
                            D
                            DarkComet
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            Clowns... goddamn clowns...

                            Never again. Not even once.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Groups
                            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                            The Team

                            Join
                            Submissions
                            Contact
                            KM Chat
                            Privacy Policy

                            The Site

                            About
                            Search
                            Site Map
                            Terms & Conditions
                            Q&A

                            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.