Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jester's Corner

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. New years resolutions

New years resolutions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Jester's Corner
14 Posts 10 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W
    W
    Wolfshead
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Brother Mace: Join AA and take a few more Latin classes

    Hordris: Further advance one's self in the ways of magik

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • W
      W
      Willowherb
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Pickle: I will remember and get a pair of toasty slippers to wear because this antechamber is flippin' freezing!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MoanaLiza
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Pickle: I will remember and get a pair of toasty slippers to wear

        I thought that that would've been Lord Fear at the end of series 5!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          Ark
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          Elita: "I will cut down on insulting faceaches I haven't met before."

          Lissard: "I will do something about my fishy breath problem."

          Fear: "If he doesn't, I will!"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • W
            W
            Wolfshead
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Motley: I really must get some new material.

            Brother Strange: Find out some more Proverbs

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              sodoto
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              Fear, every year: "I will never make a New Year's resolution again!"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HStormH
                HStormH
                HStorm
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                Name some resolutions that KM characters will uphold all the way through to 12:05am on New Year's morning.

                LORD FEAR: "In final confrontations, I resolve to kill quests sharply, urgently, and without unnecessary preamble."

                MARTA: "Oi resolves to do the top button on moi dress up, and to always stand up straight when the camera's on me."

                MOGDRED: "I resolve to say something witty when someone insults me."

                BARRY THORN: "I resolve to get to the point."

                BUMPTIOUS: "I resolve not to make a fuss over silly procedural rules."

                SLY HANDS: "I resolves to, like... y'know... wash."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • JamesAJ
                  JamesAJ
                  JamesA
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  SKARKILL: "I resolve to be nice to Grippa and Rhark, or even lovely to them you know.... yeah... heh, heh, lovely."

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    Drassil
                    Senior staff
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Setting aside KM characters, I've been thinking myself about resolutions for January, and I've narrowed it down to two. First, what if we're wrong about trees? What if there are too many of them? Should we be helping to reduce their number? If so, I intend to go about this subtly, by accidentally-on-purpose making a bit of a mess about the place when running taps, pouring drinks etc so I can use excessive amounts of kitchen roll and toilet paper to clear it up. Second, in this big, people-saturated, tree-saturated world, it's important not to forget that a measure of strangeness is good for maintaining a sense of self.

                    So in short:

                    1. Sprinkle to deforest.

                    2. Remember to be odd.

                    Like I said, resolutions for January.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      darkDescender
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      You can't see me right now, but I'm doing that 'we're not worthy' pose thing from Wayne's World. That's how impressed I am.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        Drassil
                        Senior staff
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        Thank you. You can't see me right now, but I'm doing that 'schwing' pose thing from Wayne's World. That's how flattered I am.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • shadow6162S
                          shadow6162S
                          shadow6162
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          Switching to fan-characters...

                          Kully: I resolve to stop having random rows with my brother.

                          Crystal: I resolve to getting over my fear of water and to sort out Lord Fear so he won't call me 'kitten whiskers' from now on (and maybe I can scratch Lissard on the way).

                          Reconboo: I resolve to find a way to shrink my ears to normal side so I won't look like Dumbo.

                          Amy: I resolve to playing a proper game next time I go on Knightmare.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Groups
                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                          The Team

                          Join
                          Submissions
                          Contact
                          KM Chat
                          Privacy Policy

                          The Site

                          About
                          Search
                          Site Map
                          Terms & Conditions
                          Q&A

                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.