Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Slow Hand

Slow Hand

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
22 Posts 10 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DavidNewton
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    "Slow Hand" was also on Radio 2 this morning. Certainly woke me up, as the radio alarm was set for 6:30am and I caught the end of it.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GrimaldineGrimwold
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      "Slow Hand" was also on Radio 2 this morning. Certainly woke me up, as the radio alarm was set for 6:30am and I caught the end of it.

      So you were listening to Sarah Kennedy? Good for you! I knew someone else did.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DavidNewton
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        It's really because it's the only radio station I receive very well in this concrete eyesore of a University hall.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          GrimaldineGrimwold
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          Aww, well I listen because I like her.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            Emii
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            Meh

            blows raspberry at all since this section hasn't been updated in a while

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PookaP
              PookaP
              Pooka
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              It's also gone WAAAAAY off topic!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                Canadanne
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                OMG! Where did this come from? I've been wanting to see a high quality version of Slow Hand for ages, and here it is!

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_sMzKifl0

                This is so fantastic, you can make out all kinds of funny details that just weren't obvious before. Lord Fear's seductive teeth-licking near the end, LOL! (What is he mouthing there - I love something?)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • shadow6162S
                  shadow6162S
                  shadow6162
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  YES! FINALLY A HIGHER VERSION! Thanks for the link ^_^

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C
                    C
                    Canadanne
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    You can see Mark Knight's broken arm in plaster at 3:03.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PookaP
                      PookaP
                      Pooka
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      Lord Fear's seductive teeth-licking near the end, LOL! (What is he mouthing there - I love something?)

                      I think it's "I love sweets"...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C
                        C
                        Canadanne
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        I think it's "I love sweets"...

                        LOL, I think you're right!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • N
                          N
                          Naitch
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          Just watched the "Slow Hand" Clip!!

                          Ha Ha, very good video!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • P
                            P
                            pjmlfc05
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            I was out before and whilst in a shop, I heard a tune played out on radio 2. It sounded familiar but didn't know what it was. Found out it was Slow Hand by the Pointer Sisters. I then realised it was the song used in the series 8 out takes! All I remember of the video is Honesty Bartram hooking a net over Tim Child's head!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C
                              C
                              Canadanne
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              I was out before and whilst in a shop, I heard a tune played out on radio 2. It sounded familiar but didn't know what it was. Found out it was Slow Hand by the Pointer Sisters. I then realised it was the song used in the series 8 out takes! All I remember of the video is Honesty Bartram hooking a net over Tim Child's head!

                              I think you'll find that was Bill Cashmore's other character, Snapper-Jack. That song will always remind me of the outtakes video too!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • P
                                P
                                pjmlfc05
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                Ahh yes! Thanks Annie! I knew it was 1 of the 2!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Groups
                                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                The Team

                                Join
                                Submissions
                                Contact
                                KM Chat
                                Privacy Policy

                                The Site

                                About
                                Search
                                Site Map
                                Terms & Conditions
                                Q&A

                                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.