Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jester's Corner

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. Separated at birth?

Separated at birth?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Jester's Corner
29 Posts 13 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • JamesAJ
    JamesAJ
    JamesA
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I've updated this thread since some of the pics used from external sites were no longer working. Hopfully you'll get a clearer idea of what I mean  🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • JamesAJ
      JamesAJ
      JamesA
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • 3
        3
        37Herbie
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        Well, I suppose Lookalikes would count here (Admin Emma on the Knightmare Roleplaying Game Forum came up with this one)

        Made me laugh

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          Drassil
          Senior staff
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          I agree with the observation, which is perhaps why I made it myself slightly over three years ago.

          As for the picture comparison, it would fit very well into an old thread titled Separated at birth?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • 3
            3
            37Herbie
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            Aw come on, I've only been on here about 3 months! Ah well, may as well leave it here for now (newbies can see it and the original reference in the post after it!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              Drassil
              Senior staff
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              I laughed a great deal upon finding this.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N
                N
                Nightwisher
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                Wayne Rooney . Awww, poor old Shrek! I feel sorry for him when he gets compared to idiots like Mr.Rooney!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • JamesAJ
                  JamesAJ
                  JamesA
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  Having seen some of the pictures from last night's Eurovision, I can't stop thinking that the Italian entrant bears quite a striking resemblance to a certain Series 5 character. (Hopefully you'll know which one I mean.)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C
                    C
                    Canadanne
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Having seen some of the pictures from last night's Eurovision, I can't stop thinking that the Italian entrant bears quite a striking resemblance to a certain Series 5 character. (Hopefully you'll know which one I mean.)

                    LOL! Nice observation!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HStormH
                      HStormH
                      HStorm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      Just like having Brother Mace on stage.

                      (NB: This is sarcasm.)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.