Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Off-Topic

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. WHOA!!! O_O

WHOA!!! O_O

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic
4 Posts 2 Posters 1 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • shadow6162S
    shadow6162S
    shadow6162
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I was on Facebook and one of my friends posted this link so I decided to check it out. You basically have to think of a character and see if the genie gets it. Just for a bit of fun, I thought of Treguard and I was pretty sure it would get it wrong. It didn't!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!! You have to try it out!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HStormH
      HStormH
      HStorm
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I was thinking of Gumboil, it came up with Mr Bates from Downton Abbey.

      Not impressed so far.

      ETA: And now the Fat Controller from Thomas The Tank Engine.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HStormH
        HStormH
        HStorm
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I beat him!

        I am... the cham-pi-on!

        He i-is rub-bish!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • shadow6162S
          shadow6162S
          shadow6162
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          After I posted this, I tried Majida and first it came up as Morgana from Merlin so I continued and it said something like "I know who you're thinking of, but I shouldn't show it to children". O_O?!?!?!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Groups
          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

          The Team

          Join
          Submissions
          Contact
          KM Chat
          Privacy Policy

          The Site

          About
          Search
          Site Map
          Terms & Conditions
          Q&A

          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.