Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare in Geek Week

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare in Geek Week
  4. Rumours from Mark Knight

Rumours from Mark Knight

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare in Geek Week
47 Posts 14 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HobGoblinH
    HobGoblinH
    HobGoblin
    Staff
    wrote on last edited by
    #29

    This is indeed rather exciting. Has Tim Child been cleverly rebuilding the KM brand via a licences to Challange and KM Live?

    Noticed this on Tim's wikipedia entry - does anyone know if this is new info?:

    "He is currently Managing Director of DungeonMaster Ltd, and is active in producing for the Internet and the advancement of linguistic artificial intellience in drama applications."

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PookaP
      PookaP
      Pooka
      wrote on last edited by
      #30

      OK - I now know exactly what this is, and although I'm not allowed to say (yet), I can tell you absolutely that it's very, very exciting.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • shadow6162S
        shadow6162S
        shadow6162
        wrote on last edited by
        #31

        NOOOOOOOOOOO COME ON TELL US!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MystaraM
          MystaraM
          Mystara
          Administrators
          wrote on last edited by
          #32

          Soooooooooon

          https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P
            P
            pjmlfc05
            wrote on last edited by
            #33

            Don't make us wait too long!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MystaraM
              MystaraM
              Mystara
              Administrators
              wrote on last edited by
              #34

              Not within our control, I'm afraid.

              I can assure you, I'm trying to get permission to post something substantive.

              https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                Canadanne
                wrote on last edited by
                #35

                OK - I now know exactly what this is, and although I'm not allowed to say (yet), I can tell you absolutely that it's very, very exciting.

                Talk about 'something stirs'...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • shadow6162S
                  shadow6162S
                  shadow6162
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #36

                  AAH I'M GETTING SO EXCITED!!!

                  I kind of feel a little special for being the first one to "discover" this XDDD

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MystaraM
                    MystaraM
                    Mystara
                    Administrators
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #37

                    I'm actually surprised nobody discovered it sooner.

                    There was another leak that, apparently, everyone missed

                    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MystaraM
                      MystaraM
                      Mystara
                      Administrators
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #38

                      Except, ironically, the very people who can't reveal anything <sigh>.

                      https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • shadow6162S
                        shadow6162S
                        shadow6162
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #39

                        Another leak? What was it? (or don't you know XD)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • wombstarW
                          wombstarW
                          wombstar
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #40

                          I'm going to be tend to know what it is too, but I'm also not allowed to say any thing this is exciting.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MystaraM
                            MystaraM
                            Mystara
                            Administrators
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #41

                            @shadow: It was over two months ago and on facebook.

                            https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MystaraM
                              MystaraM
                              Mystara
                              Administrators
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #42

                              @wombstar: Maybe this is all just a massive practical joke and we don't really know anything

                              https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • shadow6162S
                                shadow6162S
                                shadow6162
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #43

                                Oh god if this turned out to be all a joke...I would...jump out of a window. In fact I have a very big window right next to me. I should leave it open just in case

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C
                                  C
                                  Canadanne
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #44

                                  I'm actually surprised nobody discovered it sooner.

                                  There was another leak that, apparently, everyone missed

                                  I remember seeing something on an actor's blog recently, which I assumed to be a reference to Knightmare Live, but now I wonder if it was actually about this? I've forgotten the exact wording and it doesn't seem to be there any more!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HobGoblinH
                                    HobGoblinH
                                    HobGoblin
                                    Staff
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #45

                                    "I know but I can't say anything" - what a cruel thing to post!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • P
                                      P
                                      pjmlfc05
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #46

                                      "I know but I can't say anything" - what a cruel thing to post!

                                      It is actually! I can't see it being anything to do with KM Live as it starts on the 31st I believe and Mark is only over here for a week. I have an idea what I think it could be but I will keep that to myself!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • G
                                        G
                                        GranitasIsCute
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #47

                                        Can someone please enlighten me?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Don't have an account? Register

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular
                                        • Users
                                        • Groups
                                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                        The Team

                                        Join
                                        Submissions
                                        Contact
                                        KM Chat
                                        Privacy Policy

                                        The Site

                                        About
                                        Search
                                        Site Map
                                        Terms & Conditions
                                        Q&A

                                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.