Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare in Geek Week

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare in Geek Week
  4. New Knightmare: cast and characters

New Knightmare: cast and characters

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare in Geek Week
40 Posts 12 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MystaraM
    MystaraM
    Mystara
    Administrators
    wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Sorry folks.

    After the wrap party I had to drive home (3.5 hours) and having arrived home at 1AM, I foolishly went to bed rather than checking the forum so now there's a bollock tonne of stuff to answer....

    Ooh nice! How'd it go? (and if you're with Dan and Phil, tell them I said hi XD)

    It went well. Sorry, I wasn't with Dan and Phil in the pub, but I did spent a very long time chatting and hanging out with them....

    ..You weren't one of the 50 to 100 screaming teenage girls that stationed themselves outside the studio to see them, were you?

    And no, I'm really not joking. That did happen.

    Wait, the Knighties? That's what we're called? ...sure, I'll be a Knighty XD

    Every time I hear it, I die a little inside.

    But yet, that seems to have become our name.

    Does anyone know who the fourth returning cast member is mentioned in the article? I only knew of Hugo Myatt, Mark Knight and Clifford Barry.

    Nicholas Collet, who played several characters in the VR and was the voice of Buster in Time Busters.

    I've just twigged that this might be the reason my 'Knightmare Revisited' article was renamed - I submitted it to Alan with the title 'Bringing Back Knightmare'.

    Indeed

    I managed to get interviews with almost all of the cast and the contestants. Google have indicated they will give me their (very extensive) photos in due course.

    Finally, a little something for all of you from the pub last night (attached). "Incidental music" inadvertently provided by the fantastic guitar player who was behind me at the time.

    Last Import.mp4

    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MystaraM
      MystaraM
      Mystara
      Administrators
      wrote on last edited by
      #29

      Nobody going to comment on Mark Knight's video?

      https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        dugeoneerborne
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        Nobody going to comment on Mark Knight's video?

        I looked on the front page but couldn't find it, is it on the forums & does it have spoilers on the recently recorded new episode?, if it doesn't I'll definitely have a look.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • shadow6162S
          shadow6162S
          shadow6162
          wrote on last edited by
          #31

          Nobody going to comment on Mark Knight's video?

          Oh sorry! I liked the video! HI MARK KNIGHT!!! waves

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MystaraM
            MystaraM
            Mystara
            Administrators
            wrote on last edited by
            #32

            It's in the post I made, but the direct link should be:

            http://www.knightmare.com/forum/download/file.php?id=39

            https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              dugeoneerborne
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              It's in the post I made, but the direct link should be:

              http://www.knightmare.com/forum/download/file.php?id=39

              I'll have to look next time I'm on laptop ( can't download it on ps3 for some reason ), cheers.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                Canadanne
                wrote on last edited by
                #34

                Thanks for the video of Mark, Alan! I'm looking forward to many elements of the new episode, but none more so than his Lordship's return - I'm so glad he came over to do it. It's cool that the Knightmare Live team got to meet him!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  pjmlfc05
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  It's in the post I made, but the direct link should be:

                  http://www.knightmare.com/forum/download/file.php?id=39

                  Thanks for the video! Always great to see Mark and it's fantastic he came all the way from the States to do a special episode! Will have to wait until the 7th August to watch this though!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    Insider
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #36

                    Seriously, what’s up with Lord Fear’s new head gear?! He looks like Dusty Springfield!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HStormH
                      HStormH
                      HStorm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #37

                      Does anyone know the name of the character Isy Suttie is playing?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MystaraM
                        MystaraM
                        Mystara
                        Administrators
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #38

                        haha, yes. Wait until the article is written to find out though

                        I should clarify - there's a very short and amusing story.

                        https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • HStormH
                          HStormH
                          HStorm
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #39

                          I take it she isn't just a recast of Majida then?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MystaraM
                            MystaraM
                            Mystara
                            Administrators
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #40

                            No, there are no recasts.

                            https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Groups
                            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                            The Team

                            Join
                            Submissions
                            Contact
                            KM Chat
                            Privacy Policy

                            The Site

                            About
                            Search
                            Site Map
                            Terms & Conditions
                            Q&A

                            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.