Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare ephemera

Knightmare ephemera

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
7 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J
    J
    jasonkarl2
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Greetings armchair adventurers! I am a huge fan and recently decided to sort through my collection on km ephemera, everything from signed photos, sweatshirts and press clips. I have a lot of items on knightmare, cyber zone, time busters and satellite game that I would like yo donate to thus group, can someone contact me about this? My email is jason@atmosfearuk.com I was a series winning dungeoneer in series 2! Also a winner on the satellite game, plus I was part of cyber zone too - I am and was a mega-fan of all broadsword shows 🙂 I am also selling off my doubles of items I have so if you are interested before I ebay it all let me know!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      pjmlfc05
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi Jason and a warm welcome to the forum! It's great to hear from a winning contestant. Knightmare is and always will be my favourite show ever! It's very good of you to donate any items and I would look forward to seeing them.

      You mention selling off doubles of items you have. What items are you selli g? I may be interested!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        TimeMaster
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Welcome Jason! Nice to have you on the forum. I have to say that at the moment the forum is in great shape with lots of contributors and very active discussion boards. It would be great if you could stick around and join in the chat sometimes.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SkarkillS
          SkarkillS
          Skarkill
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          The Goblin Horn sounds and Grippa & Rhark rush in followed by their Master

          "Whats this then? yer squeak through the dungeon once and yer have the guts to come back? Well more the pity you cus this time yer ain't gonner make it out with all yer limbs still attached."

          "Now stands yer ground...just stands still. Whilst I gets The Irons on yer!"

          "HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE........LOVELY!!!"

          (Seriously though great and fantastic to see a real Dungeoneer on the site and a winning one at that. I'd be interested to know what it is your selling Jason as I'd possibly like to buy some of it and do please stick around the forum. )

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            Canadanne
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hi Jason - I too am pleased to see you on the forum and curious as to what you're offering!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GretelG
              GretelG
              Gretel
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hello there Jason, welcome to the fun!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                Drassil
                Senior staff
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Welcome back, Jason. Did you have trouble getting into your old account? If so, Mystara/Alan might be able to help you regain access or clear the way for the accounts to be merged. Like you, he knows a thing or two about winning Knightmare. Or should that be 'a thing or one + three'?

                I think I speak for a few of us when I say that nothing about Knightmare is ephemeral! It's great that you consider yourself a fan and have held on to so much memorabilia from the various Broadsword series. I remember seeing a photo on your website of you in The Satellite Game. It'll be good to learn more about your collection. And feel free to tell us more about what you're up to these days.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.