Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare Convention

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare Convention
  4. Gamerdisco

Gamerdisco

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare Convention
3 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • JamesAJ
    JamesAJ
    JamesA
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Most of you are probably aware that Gamerdisco will be peforming at the convention on Saturday night, but if you're wondering what exactly does Gamerdisco comprise of then the link below may be of interest to you:

    http://www.gamerdisco.com

    The site will eventually lead to their Facebook and Twitter pages, so undoubtedly best to just follow the trail!

    I know I was quite pleasantly surprised when I found out that it involves more than just having a boogie into the night....

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • wombstarW
      wombstarW
      wombstar
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I did wonder what they were all about, that's quite cool if you're into video games and drinking. Not really my scene I'm afraid.

      I hope they bring a C64 and you can play the Knightmare video game.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        dugeoneerborne
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Awesme , if it's vg I can bring My rocket knight adventures t-shirt I made a few years ago.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Groups
        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

        The Team

        Join
        Submissions
        Contact
        KM Chat
        Privacy Policy

        The Site

        About
        Search
        Site Map
        Terms & Conditions
        Q&A

        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.