Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?

Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
25 Posts 11 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MystaraM
    MystaraM
    Mystara
    Administrators
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    If you can take a photo of the resin casts, I'd love to put it up on the web site.

    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      adspics
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      hi there ihave just read about these sculptures ,well i have four of the knights and a massive half man half horse all made buy the same man .....i would be willing to sell them if anybody is interested

      regards adspics

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MystaraM
        MystaraM
        Mystara
        Administrators
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        Can you show us some images?

        https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          adspics
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          Hi,no problem ,il upload a little later today !

          regards adspics

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A
            A
            adspics
            wrote on last edited by
            #20

            hi ive had a problem uploading my pictures , i have put them on ebay ...please check ....RON LYON KNIGHTMARE SCULPTURES...THERE ARE THREE .

            REGARDS ADSPICS

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MystaraM
              MystaraM
              Mystara
              Administrators
              wrote on last edited by
              #21

              heh.

              I think you're being excessively optimistic in selling them for £300. I think the last such sculptures sold for about £30? Although I wouldn't mind buying one for knightmare.com purposes.

              As for their relationship to Knightmare, I'm fairly sure that they're actually supposed to be grim reapers. Ron Lyon was, at least, known for producing such sculptures before his work on the Knightmare frightknight.

              https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A
                A
                adspics
                wrote on last edited by
                #22

                hi thanks for your reply, i have no idea what the worth is of the sculptures, so i have listed them at maybe a high price .

                the way i see it is what can you buy for £30 ,i feel these are becoming rare to find and they are really well made ,i would be open to a fair offer ,considering no more will be made !

                kind regards adspics

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MystaraM
                  MystaraM
                  Mystara
                  Administrators
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  Well, they're worth what people are prepared to pay for them. No more, no less

                  I see that the auctions have now ended. If you do re-list the items, please let us know. I'm sure there are a few people here who would be interested in purchasing one of Ron Lyon's sculptures.

                  As I've already said, for knightmare.com, I'd also be interested in buying one of these. But not at £300 I'm afraid

                  https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    adspics
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    Hi I would accept £80 per sculpture,these are very good sculptures plus postage of £10 ,

                    I hope this helps

                    Regards adspis

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      Gregor41
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #25

                      I know it has been a few years. I bought this sculpture 2 years ago and wanted to share it. I have been trying to find out more about it for some time now which lead me ro this post.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.