Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Problem with interactive.knightmare.org.uk

Problem with interactive.knightmare.org.uk

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
9 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    lonefairy
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I get an error when trying to enter the site. I first saw the error yesterday evening.

    Thanks.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PookaP
      PookaP
      Pooka
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      It looks okay to me. Try again now?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        Canadanne
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I noticed it was down on Friday night too, but it was fixed at some point yesterday. 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L
          L
          lonefairy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Unfortunately, I'm getting an error again...

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GundradaG
            GundradaG
            Gundrada
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Nope, I can't see it either.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J
              J
              jumusjumbuck
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I get a 403 error when I try

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PookaP
                PookaP
                Pooka
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Forester needs to be asked about this. I'll give him a nudge.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • PookaP
                  PookaP
                  Pooka
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I asked Forester about this and he appears to have now fixed IKM. I can see it there, anyway!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C
                    C
                    Canadanne
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Yay! Thanks Pooka and Forester!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Groups
                    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                    The Team

                    Join
                    Submissions
                    Contact
                    KM Chat
                    Privacy Policy

                    The Site

                    About
                    Search
                    Site Map
                    Terms & Conditions
                    Q&A

                    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.