Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Favourite teams poll

Favourite teams poll

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
25 Posts 10 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    Canadanne
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    The producer came in chuckling after that scene and saying he hadn't had so much fun in years.

    The reason I went into overdrive in that room is we'd already seen it once (but not over and over again like viewers at home!) and I knew what was coming!

    I don't know if you've seen it before, but I used three clips from your Level 3 adventures (the crumbling bridge, the Corridor of Blades and the Block & Tackle) in a Knightmare music video I made!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • s4t8brettS
      s4t8brettS
      s4t8brett
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      I know Havant as I worked in Waterlooville for four years.

      Haven't seen the music video Canadanne ... will have to look out for it on YouTube!

      I know there was a clip that said 'Cheat Mode Active' on the corridor of blades - but in fact it was done in one take as it appears on the programme. No music on that one as I recall.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        Canadanne
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        It's called "Knightmare - A Celebration".

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F
          F
          Fidjit
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          I live just over the water from Hampshire. If you want castles and mansions and eye shield sequences there's a good load of it here XD

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            Canadanne
            wrote on last edited by
            #20

            I live just over the water from Hampshire. If you want castles and mansions and eye shield sequences there's a good load of it here XD

            Not to mention The Spyglass Inn!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              Fidjit
              wrote on last edited by
              #21

              Haha yep! Good food in there

              No Cavern-Wights thankfully XD

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P
                P
                pjmlfc05
                wrote on last edited by
                #22

                I know Havant as I worked in Waterlooville for four years.

                Cool! Not originally from Havant (From Liverpool) but i like it! If your happening to be watching s4 on Challenge, hope you're enjoying it! Your team is coming up soon!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • JamesAJ
                  JamesAJ
                  JamesA
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  If your happening to be watching s4 on Challenge, hope you're enjoying it! Your team is coming up soon!

                  This coming Sunday (21st) at 10am, to be precise....

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • s4t8brettS
                    s4t8brettS
                    s4t8brett
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    Certainly am looking forward to it! Whereabouts on the IoW is the Spyglass Inn then?!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C
                      C
                      Canadanne
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #25

                      Whereabouts on the IoW is the Spyglass Inn then?!

                      It's by the beach in Ventnor.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.