Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Series 4

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Series and Episode Discussion
  3. Series 4
  4. What was on the other side?

What was on the other side?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Series 4
4 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    stevendoig
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Having just watched series 4 on Challenge, it turns out this is the ONLY series of Knightmare I have no memories of whatsoever... (I think I might start a thread on early memories, if I cant find one!)

    I am now 99.99% sure I didn't watch this series on original broadcast so I can only presume there was something really good on the BBC at the same time.! (Shame on me!)

    Does anyone know??

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C
      C
      Canadanne
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      BBC Genome is your friend. Record Breakers seems to have been the primary competition!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        stevendoig
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks for the link!

        Hmm, although I did watch Record Breakers on occasion, it definitely wouldn't have taken precedence over Kinghtmare!!

        So a mystery it will have to remain!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          Canadanne
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Some kind of after-school activity? (I have the opposite mystery... I clearly remember watching Series 3 but I've no idea how, as it would have clashed with swimming lessons and I don't recall having to watch it on video later in the evening!)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Groups
          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

          The Team

          Join
          Submissions
          Contact
          KM Chat
          Privacy Policy

          The Site

          About
          Search
          Site Map
          Terms & Conditions
          Q&A

          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.