Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Real Life Meetups

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Real Life Meetups
  3. Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016

Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Real Life Meetups
39 Posts 11 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MystaraM
    MystaraM
    Mystara
    Administrators
    wrote on last edited by
    #29

    What sort of timescale are we looking at, for that?

    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GundradaG
      GundradaG
      Gundrada
      wrote on last edited by
      #30

      Well, I start on the 9th, so hopefully I'll find out by the end if the week.

      I guess it's a small price for saying "up yours" to the rat race and doing what I always wanted to do since I was a nipper

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        Sisterfairgame
        wrote on last edited by
        #31

        I can do start of July so it should be OK for me. I'll let you know otherwise if anything crops up nearer the time. Thank you.

        Amy

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MystaraM
          MystaraM
          Mystara
          Administrators
          wrote on last edited by
          #32

          Nobody seems to have mentioned August yet, except Forester who's said he's mostly free then.

          Would mid-August work for people?

          Or alternatively, mid July?

          https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Mashibinbin
            Staff
            wrote on last edited by
            #33

            Mid July sounds good here but may well be ok for mid August too.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PookaP
              PookaP
              Pooka
              wrote on last edited by
              #34

              Nobody seems to have mentioned August yet, except Forester who's said he's mostly free then.

              Would mid-August work for people?

              Yep.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Sisterfairgame
                wrote on last edited by
                #35

                I won't be able to do mid July but mid August could be ok..

                I was happy with the original early July option, but with people not be available around those dates, I suppose it should be ok as long the dates don't keep changing again. Not around in September as I'm on holiday then.

                I await further news on this subject, anyhows...

                Amy

                Back to square one, again!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • GundradaG
                  GundradaG
                  Gundrada
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #36

                  I am going to play it safe and pull out. If I can make it, I will, but for now, please assume I am not attending.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MyattM
                    MyattM
                    Myatt
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #37

                    The dates I can't do in July are the 16th and between 23rd July - 1st August.

                    Myatt

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MystaraM
                      MystaraM
                      Mystara
                      Administrators
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #38

                      It's looking like we have some fairly reasonable consensus for mid-August.

                      If not, speak now or forever hold your silence.

                      https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MystaraM
                        MystaraM
                        Mystara
                        Administrators
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #39

                        Okay, a thread for the event has been created here:

                        http://www.knightmare.com/forum/38/6070

                        Sign up there if interested.

                        https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.