Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare Top Trumps?

Knightmare Top Trumps?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
12 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Billy
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Ah-ha, thanks! No wonder I couldn't find anything on it, I thought they had been officially made. Thanks again!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MoanaLiza
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Hmmm reading the info on those cards, we see the reason why Pickle left the dungeon, but what doesn't make sence is the info about Majida. The info about Majida says that she was stuck in the bottle for thousands of years, whereas at the beginning of s7, she says that she was stuck in the bottle for six and one half days!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ?
        ?
        Guest
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        That doesn't really make much sense, wonder why they put that!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SkarkillS
          SkarkillS
          Skarkill
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          I Think somebody got there info the wrong way round.

          I think that little errore could come from Treguard & Majida's first conversation.

          Treguard asks what she is doing in the anti chamber and Majida replies

          Majida: "I'm a Genie. I was stuck in Bottle."

          Treguard: "Oh Yes and I supose your going to tell Me ypu were trapped in that bottle for a Thousand Years

          Majida: "No, For Six and 1 1/2 days. And thats not good for a girl I can tell you."

          I think someone thought that Majida said a Tousand years, since it is said in her introduction scene.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            Canadanne
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Has anybody ever scanned the full set of Top Trumps cards? How many were there altogether? I'm intrigued as to what's on the rest of them, after seeing the four that appear on the website!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PookaP
              PookaP
              Pooka
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              There were two sets, from two different issues of TQ. The first set was based around series 7, which was the series on TV at the time of publication. The second set was based on earlier characters, hence the presence of Pickle and Merlin. I've never had the whole second set so I'd like to see it too!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                Canadanne
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                I wish to renew my plea for an upload of these... is there absolutely no-one who owns the full set (or even some of them) and could spare a few minutes to scan / photograph or simply type them up? I for one would be ever so grateful, I'm soooo curious!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C
                  C
                  Canadanne
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  Just wanted to bump this thread, as it's been almost 3 years since my request and I'm still hoping there might be someone who can scan or photograph the Top Trumps cards for us!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C
                    C
                    Canadanne
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    I still really really want to see these...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PookaP
                      PookaP
                      Pooka
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      I've had a look for my issues of TQ (I do at least have the first half), but - alas - I can't find them. I suspect they may have been lost in three house moves.

                      I'll have another look and scan them if I can find the issue.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.