Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

News Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. CITV documentary

CITV documentary

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved News Discussion
84 Posts 18 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    pjmlfc05
    wrote on last edited by
    #75

    Do have to admit I did like funhouse, was good watching it as well as the Sooty show and Childrens Ward. It's a shame CITV didn't show an episode from series 3 but I can see why they showed the last 2 episodes of series 7. Wonder if Barry, his brother or the rest of his team watched the episodes?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C
      C
      Canadanne
      wrote on last edited by
      #76

      Wonder if Barry, his brother or the rest of his team watched the episodes?

      Simon did, he was commenting on Facebook.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P
        P
        pjmlfc05
        wrote on last edited by
        #77

        Cool, what did Simon say? I'm not on Facebook. In the poll the gap has closed a bit! With another big push hopefully it can be number 1!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JamesAJ
          JamesAJ
          JamesA
          wrote on last edited by
          #78

          Cool, what did Simon say?

          Simon says ahem :

          "A lot of memories there. Of all the episodes they could have chosen!"

          He also made a couple of other general comments regarding the ITV player.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            Canadanne
            wrote on last edited by
            #79

            The Facebook page is here, btw:

            http://www.facebook.com/Knightmare.CITV

            (You don't have to have an account to read the comments.)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P
              P
              pjmlfc05
              wrote on last edited by
              #80

              Thanks for the link Annie.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B
                B
                BBrooks
                wrote on last edited by
                #81

                The CITV Old Skool Weekend was a real treat, it was worth it just to see KM back on TV. Definitely one of the most feel-good weekends of Television ever, it brought back so many memories.

                Before the years up, I'd like to think that CITV could do this one more time. This time with the shows that were left out from January. I'm talking about Zzzap!, Out of Sight, Harry's Mad, Bernard's Watch, Wizadora (with Wendy van der Plank), Wolf It, Virtually Impossible, ReBoot etc. They should show some KM episodes from the 80's (preferably Series 3) this time. Somebody should start a petition. 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  Drassil
                  Senior staff
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #82

                  Ahead of the Old Skool Weekend, I would like to make some small updates to my '30 Years Of CITV' article on the website, but I've been unable to get into it for a week and a half. Please, Powers That Be, may I have access to it?

                  Four months on and I still cannot edit my article. Again, please may I be allowed access to it, if only to correct the typos?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MystaraM
                    MystaraM
                    Mystara
                    Administrators
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #83

                    Ahead of the Old Skool Weekend, I would like to make some small updates to my '30 Years Of CITV' article on the website, but I've been unable to get into it for a week and a half. Please, Powers That Be, may I have access to it?

                    Four months on and I still cannot edit my article. Again, please may I be allowed access to it, if only to correct the typos?

                    I'm not entirely sure who you're addressing - can you clarify?

                    Better yet, I would suggest making the request directly to the person concerned rather than publicly, as a PS, in a forum, on a topic that is completely unrelated, where you have no guarantee at all that the relevant person will even see your request, let alone remember to act on it.

                    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C
                      C
                      Canadanne
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #84

                      The episodes are series 7, episodes 14-15.

                      CITV schedule coordinator and self-confessed "gameshow geek" David Cooper picked the episodes to be shown! Very good choices, IMHO, with all the key elements of Knightmare - clue objects, spells and potions, riddles, spying on Lord Fear, various character interactions, the two scariest physical challenges (Corridor of Blades and Trial By Spikes), a truly great team and the most exciting series finale.

                      Sad to read that David Cooper, who selected the Knightmare episodes for CITV's Old Skool Weekend, has died suddenly.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.