Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Off-Topic

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. What age are you...?

What age are you...?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic
287 Posts 79 Posters 1 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HStormH
    HStormH
    HStorm
    wrote on last edited by
    #274

    Cheers, guys. I had a most pleasant fourteenth 27th birthday.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GretelG
      GretelG
      Gretel
      wrote on last edited by
      #275

      I did, thanks Canadanne

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        Canadanne
        wrote on last edited by
        #276

        Happy birthday James!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          Canadanne
          wrote on last edited by
          #277

          Happy birthday Pooka

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • JamesAJ
            JamesAJ
            JamesA
            wrote on last edited by
            #278

            Happy birthday James!

            Thanks Annie!

            Eight months late (or is it four months early?) so apologies I failed to notice your post when you wrote it at the time.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GretelG
              GretelG
              Gretel
              wrote on last edited by
              #279

              Do we want a seperate birthdays thread or do we use this one?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GretelG
                GretelG
                Gretel
                wrote on last edited by
                #280

                In other news... I'm now 29. Eep.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C
                  C
                  Canadanne
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #281

                  In other news... I'm now 29. Eep.

                  Belated happy birthday!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GretelG
                    GretelG
                    Gretel
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #282

                    In other news... I'm now 29. Eep.

                    Belated happy birthday!

                    Thanks Canadanne!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C
                      C
                      Canadanne
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #283

                      Happy birthday Pooka!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PookaP
                        PookaP
                        Pooka
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #284

                        Happy birthday Pooka!

                        Thanks! I'm 32 now.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          friendslife
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #285

                          huh !

                          34

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SammyUKS
                            SammyUKS
                            SammyUK
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #286

                            I finally hit level 40. It doesn't seem real. I haven't done/changed much in the last decade, still wear the same clothes, still have the same hobbies, etc. Still waiting for life to start so I can do all of the things I wanted to do 'when I was a grown up'. So don't feel as though I've earned the right to be 40 yet. It's very surreal!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • F
                              F
                              Fidjit
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #287

                              I finally hit level 40. It doesn't seem real. I haven't done/changed much in the last decade, still wear the same clothes, still have the same hobbies, etc. Still waiting for life to start so I can do all of the things I wanted to do 'when I was a grown up'. So don't feel as though I've earned the right to be 40 yet. It's very surreal!

                              Started in this forum when I was all but 16 back in 2003. I'll be 40 next year and it's been such a fun ride in the Knightmare community. From college projects, to starting a family, Knightmare will always be a special part of my life

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • Users
                              • Groups
                              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                              The Team

                              Join
                              Submissions
                              Contact
                              KM Chat
                              Privacy Policy

                              The Site

                              About
                              Search
                              Site Map
                              Terms & Conditions
                              Q&A

                              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.