Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Real Life Meetups

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Real Life Meetups
  3. Blackpool meetup in June-August 2019?

Blackpool meetup in June-August 2019?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Real Life Meetups
56 Posts 18 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Mashibinbin
    Staff
    wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Booked, there are 6 twin rooms left now.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MystaraM
      MystaraM
      Mystara
      Administrators
      wrote on last edited by
      #43

      You sharing, or hoping to share?

      https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        Mashibinbin
        Staff
        wrote on last edited by
        #44

        Sharing.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L
          L
          Librase
          wrote on last edited by
          #45

          And I'm booked in! I was only planning on making it a day trip thanks to my medical issues but now that I can get tanks delivered to the hotel it should be okay to stay the weekend.

          That reminds me. If you guys see me walking around hooked up to an oxygen tank, that's normal. My lungs forgot how to lung.

          Looking forward to seeing you guys again, and maybe meeting some people

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Mashibinbin
            Staff
            wrote on last edited by
            #46

            Great to have you back! hug

            If I can help in anyway in facilitating the tanks etc just let me know.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              Mashibinbin
              Staff
              wrote on last edited by
              #47

              Myself and Claire aim to meet early afternoon at Blackpool North station - anyone else on a train coming via train with an arrival time that's similar for us to stay around for?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L
                L
                Librase
                wrote on last edited by
                #48

                Unfortunately, we're driving down for a change instead of going by train! So I guess I'll meet you all at the hotel?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KaMK
                  KaMK
                  KaM
                  Senior staff
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #49

                  Myself and Claire aim to meet early afternoon at Blackpool North station - anyone else on a train coming via train with an arrival time that's similar for us to stay around for?

                  Aye. Due into North at 13:20. Though very much hoping that tonight's chaos at Euston is sorted by the morn.

                  The last time I travelled up to Blackpool, the train I was on ended up stopping half way up and going backwards. There's always some skullduggery!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    Mashibinbin
                    Staff
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #50

                    Ok Bex, thanks for update, safe journey!

                    Great, aiming for 12:54 myself, Claire will now not be coming and Matt at last talk will be 12:46 with any luck.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Drassil
                      Senior staff
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #51

                      If things go according to - what's this word? - 'plan', I hope to be at the hotel between 4 and 5. PM. This relies slightly on my ability to catch trains, navigate streets, tie shoelaces etc.

                      I hope that won't delay things too much.

                      Wishing you all safe journeys.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • B
                        B
                        Billy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #52

                        Financial reasons mean I'll be arriving tomorrow morning about 9am, so see you all Saturday and enjoy tonight!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MystaraM
                          MystaraM
                          Mystara
                          Administrators
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #53

                          Myself and Claire aim to meet early afternoon at Blackpool North station - anyone else on a train coming via train with an arrival time that's similar for us to stay around for?

                          Aye. Due into North at 13:20. Though very much hoping that tonight's chaos at Euston is sorted by the morn.

                          The last time I travelled up to Blackpool, the train I was on ended up stopping half way up and going backwards. There's always some skullduggery!

                          I fondly remembering being on the train right behind yours and quickly catching you up

                          https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • P
                            P
                            pjmlfc05
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #54

                            Just came across this thread. Was at Blackpool yesterday with my parents, wife and daughter!! Hope the Saturday went well, even if the weather was not great!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MystaraM
                              MystaraM
                              Mystara
                              Administrators
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #55

                              It was deeply awesome. Glad to have caught up with everyone

                              https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GundradaG
                                GundradaG
                                Gundrada
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #56

                                Oh balls, I completely missed it!

                                I hope everyone had a greatly time!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Groups
                                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                The Team

                                Join
                                Submissions
                                Contact
                                KM Chat
                                Privacy Policy

                                The Site

                                About
                                Search
                                Site Map
                                Terms & Conditions
                                Q&A

                                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.