Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Off-Topic

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. A Romance Novel

A Romance Novel

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic
1 Posts 1 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    Fidjit
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Yes, you read that correctly - "A Romance Novel", Fidjit is writing such a book. You may very well be wondering why I would be posting this in a Knightmare Discussion Forum? Well, I'll explain...

    As some of you may well be aware, I not only do digital art as a sort of hobby but I also do a little writing on the side. I've most certainly improved my vocabulary skills since I was but sixteen years of age when I first joined up here, and now I am nearly thirty-four! Good lord! In any case, I decided back in the summer of last year that I was going to write a book, I wasn't quite sure what that book would be about but a book I would indeed write.

    It is a romance novel which I have entitled "Sweethearts", the prologue itself starts off in the year 1980 and the actual story begins in the year 1992, twelve years later. The tale involves two main characters, Lily Taylor; a vixen, and Sviatoslav Vulpula; a "vulpire" (a family of once-cursed vampire foxes who have since been freed and now live as a completely new and unique species. Whilst they are completely harmless, are in complete control of their sense and reasoning, no longer shun the light of day, nor consume blood they still retain their physical vampire attributes and some magical properties given their ties to the dark power) I've taken the liberty of including a link to my novels proposed book cover so I don't give away too much: https://twitter.com/TheRealZeroGee/status/1348370512498618370?s=20

    But in any case, I plan to include some Knightmare references in somehow, discreetly of course If this does well and a sequel is on the cards, I plan to have a scene where Sviatoslav finds a little spell left by his late-father whilst searching through his artifacts which is essentially the ANVIL spell. In a scene where he is locked up by his paws in a dungeon-style cell a pair of goons come by to cause him all kinds of misery, but a smiling Sviatoslav tells them to look up and an anvil clonks them both over the head enabling him to escape. It is a crazy idea but I would like to incorporate some little elements into this book wherever I can

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

    The Team

    Join
    Submissions
    Contact
    KM Chat
    Privacy Policy

    The Site

    About
    Search
    Site Map
    Terms & Conditions
    Q&A

    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.