Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Notmare Participants

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Notmare Participants
  3. Equipment/props list

Equipment/props list

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Notmare Participants
16 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MystaraM
    MystaraM
    Mystara
    Administrators
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    That sounds brilliant.

    Mockery / Pearl necklace

    Faux pearl necklaces are about £3.50 on ebay so if you have real pearls, it might be better to just buy a crappy fake ebay one

    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L
      L
      Librase
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      They were cheap craft store pearls, but now I think of it, I left them in Manchester! Ebay it might have to be.

      I may have been a bit adventurous - I can't find the sword and I'm not sure I'm going to get a statue or glass jars there in one piece.

      Will try to get what I can together in the next week and send Alan some photos

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G
        G
        Greystagg
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        I can do the brown paper bag as well.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MystaraM
          MystaraM
          Mystara
          Administrators
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          Thank you

          https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KaMK
            KaMK
            KaM
            Senior staff
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            I can do the ready meal and the cufflinks. Possibly the watch, if I can find one.

            I'll bring any other odds and ends that might be useful as fillers.

            I see Bex has put down for the sword, but I'll be bringing Trebake's sword from S1, if that works any better.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MystaraM
              MystaraM
              Mystara
              Administrators
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              Thanks, Keith. That leaves the bicycle, bucket, and Tesco club card

              https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                Mashibinbin
                Staff
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                Wow, everything I was due to is already taken, I can at least get the bucket!

                It's plain white and used for collections for charity donations but should suffice.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L
                  L
                  Librase
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  I did make a prop sword out of clay, but Trebake's is likely to be much better. I'll bring it anyway.

                  Unfortunately, I lack the skills to make a bicycle, bucket, or Tesco club card. Unless you want a bit of card that looks vaguely like a club card.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B
                    B
                    Billy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    I could just bring my own Tesco Clubcard and we could use either paper & tape or CGI to change the name to Randal, or just cover my name with a thumb.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • L
                      L
                      Librase
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      The violin turned up just in time, so I've now got everything.

                      Carrying a suitcase and a violin case around the streets of Islington, time to start taking bets on how many passers-by think I'm homeless.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MystaraM
                        MystaraM
                        Mystara
                        Administrators
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        [Empty original post]

                        https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.