Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Reminds me of Knightmare

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Reminds me of Knightmare
  3. Unintended Knightmare references in music

Unintended Knightmare references in music

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Reminds me of Knightmare
25 Posts 11 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • JamesAJ
    JamesAJ
    JamesA
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Comment located on a friend's Facebook profile:

    "I expect everyone may know this but Martins other band are also here on Faceache."

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • JamesAJ
      JamesAJ
      JamesA
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      Just came across THIS whilst viewing Amy's recent compilation videos:

      http://youtu.be/yJmGdohpDjI

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • shadow6162S
        shadow6162S
        shadow6162
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        Wow! I loved it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          Canadanne
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          The notes at the beginning of the verses in Right Back Where We Started From by Maxine Nightingale always remind me of the Knightmare theme.

          I heard Jackson & McCartney's 'Say Say Say' on the radio today, and thought I caught a sample of the Knightmare opening theme just after the 2 minute mark.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HobGoblinH
            HobGoblinH
            HobGoblin
            Staff
            wrote on last edited by
            #20

            Whenever I hear the first few seconds of 'Wild Eyed' by The Horrors I always expect it to launch into the KM theme.

            And I'm always disappointed when it doesn't!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              Drassil
              Senior staff
              wrote on last edited by
              #21

              "We're the masters of illusion

              In the time of your confusion"

              • Klaxons, A New Reality
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                Canadanne
                wrote on last edited by
                #22

                Just listening to David Bowie's song 'Never Get Old' for the first time in many years, and I was struck by the lyric "The sky splits open to a dull red skull / My head hangs low 'cos it's all over now" - very evocative of a dungeoneer death!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  Drassil
                  Senior staff
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  "You dropped yourselves right in that one team ... If you can't read labels then you can't read the writing on the wall."

                  • Treguard after dungeoneer Anthony's fall from Lillith's chamber (1988)

                  "I was not ready for the fall

                  Too blind to see the writing on the wall"

                  • Madonna, Live to Tell (1986)
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C
                    C
                    Canadanne
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    I've never made the association before, but I just saw an advert for one of the many "Now That's What I Call..." compilation albums, and Lord Fear's voice immediately popped into my head. I wonder what tracks would appear on "Now That's What I Call Lovely, Skarkill".

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Drassil
                      Senior staff
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #25

                      Things Can Only Get Better by D:Ream has a Mark Knight remix.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.