Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

News Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare Pilot: Script now Online

Knightmare Pilot: Script now Online

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved News Discussion
19 Posts 7 Posters 1 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MystaraM
    MystaraM
    Mystara
    Administrators
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I was actually thinking about this today and will add my pleas to those of Drassil and (if I'm not using his name in vain) Nich, who was desperate to get the pilot script up on knightmare.com.

    https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Drassil
      Senior staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      Billy, please will you do this? I know your free time is limited but as far as I can tell, you have enough to accomplish this. If you'd be willing to PM me your postcode, I could pinpoint local photocopying services for you; then all that would be required from you would be a walk there and then on to the Post Office - in the sunshine that you love so much.

      Your thoughtfulness in finding, buying and safeguarding the script will not be forgotten; but you've had it for years now, and your reluctance to take a few simple steps in order to share it is getting a little crazy.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MystaraM
        MystaraM
        Mystara
        Administrators
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        At this stage, I would be happy to personally travel to chateau Billy, pick up the script, take it to a local photocopying service and then bring back the original.

        Billy, can you suggest anything that is likely to make this happen (quicker)?

        https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          Billy
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          Thanks for the reminder

          I've been awful at this - immense apologies. Without going into too much detail, it's been a hugely eventful year for me and I simply haven't been able to accomplish this so far.

          As my mum is able to do free photocopies and scans at work, she is happy to do this for me this very Monday, 14th June. Sorry again for the ridiculously long wait, but after four years owning it - and twenty three years since it was written - you will have the scans very soon!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B
            B
            Billy
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            Update - the scans have been emailed, and it's just a case now of copying them all to my computer (pages 21 onwards are in one file, but the others are in individual emails), renaming them from Scan001.pdf into something a bit easier to manage, and then I'll email Alan them all. I'm just about to head out for a rehearsal but when I get back I'll make a start.

            They'll be online soon guys, I promisepromisepromise!! Huge thanks as always to Richard Bonehill for having the script on sale in the first place, it's highly possible that this pilot doesn't even exist anymore so this could be the only record of it. It's worth the wait!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MystaraM
              MystaraM
              Mystara
              Administrators
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              I am very much looking forward to receiving this

              https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MystaraM
                MystaraM
                Mystara
                Administrators
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                I have now received this from Billy and hope to put it up within a week or so.

                https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MystaraM
                  MystaraM
                  Mystara
                  Administrators
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  Now online via the main site.

                  https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    DarkComet
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    Read and RT'd. Fascinating stuff. Would be brilliant to see what the modular scripts for the later series were like, and how they accounted for all the different results from previous rooms.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C
                      C
                      Canadanne
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #19

                      Has anyone ever reached out to the actress and psychotherapist Eleanor Tremain who was an advisor in the Knightmare pilot? I wonder if she has any memories of it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.