Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Musical Parody

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. Musical Parody
  4. Parody of I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys

Parody of I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Musical Parody
1 Posts 1 Posters 1 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    Drassil
    Senior staff
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Based on the Backstreet Boys song I Want It That Way (1999). Official video

    I am a flier

    Who can breathe fire

    I came to Fridays

    'Cause they blocked the wellways

    Pre me, were stairways and carts

    To reach deeper parts

    Now they say

    You can't use the wellway

    Tell me why Elita calls you faceache

    Tell me why Sly Hands is such a pissed flake

    Tell me why stone chutes became so passé

    They blocked the wellways

    I'm no descender

    A pre-weekender

    In green: goodbye, grey

    'Cause there are no wellways

    Tell me why Elita calls you faceache

    Tell me why Sly Hands is such a pissed flake

    Tell me why stone chutes became so passé

    They blocked the wellways

    Come Series 8 and I'm sat on my arse

    Like the way the wyrms used to be

    No matter that Treguard treats me like a dog

    I'll taxi once more for thee

    Across the mire

    I'm flying higher

    I am, I am, I am, I am

    Smirky again today...

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

    The Team

    Join
    Submissions
    Contact
    KM Chat
    Privacy Policy

    The Site

    About
    Search
    Site Map
    Terms & Conditions
    Q&A

    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.