Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. when did u all start watching knighmare

when did u all start watching knighmare

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
18 Posts 15 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    Ark
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Started watching in Series 1, the episode where they dispelled LANTERN rather than cast ANVIL, and promptly got killed by Gibbet!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      Steve
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      For me there was no beginning, Knightmare has always existed!

      now THATS obsession!;)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        Trial_by_Spikes
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        Don't precisely know - remember Mogdred though. Was born in 1984 so probably about 1990-1991?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          JoeGrocottJames
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          Don't precisely know - remember Mogdred though. Was born in 1984 so probably about 1990-1991?

          1990 was the last series to include Mogdred, so it can't have been 1991.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            Trial_by_Spikes
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            Righto.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G
              G
              Golgarach
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              I first started watching it at Series 3/1989. Watched it all the way until the end in 1994.  🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                MPK
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                I believe I started watching Knightmare from the beginning, but I was very young and got quite scared, so i would usually have to be behind the seatee or something. My sisters would carry on watching it though, and I was still a big fan of it, even if it scared me sh t-less.

                And then I reckon in around season 4, I started to watch it (finally got some guts), and loved it even more, and continued to watch it vigilantly untill it finished.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  PunmiesterWhiteley
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  I definitely saw some of Series 2 including a winning quest!  I think it was the one where they rescued a lady.  My memory is a bit dim as I was only 6.  And I kept switching it over because it was too scary.

                  Series 3 I couldn't remember anything about so I was watching the Challenge? repeats without knowing what happened.

                  From Series 4 on I saw every episode.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VeldaV
                    VeldaV
                    Velda
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    I first started watching it at Series 3/1989. Watched it all the way until the end in 1994.  🙂

                    Me too  ;D I have to admit tho' that I didn't know it existed before that!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F
                      F
                      Fan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      Series 3 1989 was the first full series I watched.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.