Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Lots of people

Lots of people

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
39 Posts 17 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Malefact
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    As I write this there are 8 users and 5 guests which is good in my experience. I wonder what the record is?

    250 members, too. The Challenge repeats seem to be bringing lots of new people here. I don't reckon it will be too long before this site sees a quarter of a million hits. Excellent!  🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      Pickle123
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      yeah, i noticed there seem to be more and more users online everytime im here...top notch

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WhiteFloatingSkullW
        WhiteFloatingSkullW
        WhiteFloatingSkull
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I was just on hiatus as I found myself drowned in even MORE net stuff that I had when I signed up. That, and a chat room occupies my time quite a lot.  ;D

        But still - I'm here, I'm feared, and I'll chew right thru' your ear...

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          GrimaldineGrimwold
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Yeh, it's not unusual at all for there to be about 10 registered users on at a time now.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            Emii
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            What worries me is that lots on non regukar people will sign up, make one or two posts and disappear forever - I like the closeness of this community

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A
              A
              Aldude
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              And getting closer all the time

              Ali

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G
                G
                GrimaldineGrimwold
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                We also have a lot of people with great usernames. It's good to see we now have a Mushroom on board if we get hungry, as well as a Werewolf to attack any squirrels that might reappear. I wonder if Mr_Festus and Mr_Stabby are related.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  Kieran
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  What worries me is that lots on non regukar people will sign up, make one or two posts and disappear forever - I like the closeness of this community

                  They are still fans no matter what.  We have had hundreds of 1 or 2 posters over the years, does not make them less valid to me.

                  The community is close, even in its little factions, but still close, and I actually welcome the people who don't post very much, not everyone can post here every day.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • W
                    W
                    Werewolf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Heh, its nice to see a vibrant Knightmare Knostalgia community active. I found this site after I started watching Knightmare on Challenge (after so many years of NOT watching it), so lets hope lots of other peeps do the same  🙂

                    Oh, and Grimaldine, I've got a recipie for a nice Squirrel Surprise somewhere...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      GrimaldineGrimwold
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Oh, and Grimaldine, I've got a recipie for a nice Squirrel Surprise somewhere...

                      Sounds delicious. Beats the squirrel pie I offered to make the last time we were infested, anyway.

                      By the way, you have the best signature ever. No question. I'm still cackling, but I suppose I do that most of the time. Shurrup, Festus!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P
                        P
                        Pickle123
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        OMG! i only just noticed it 😮

                        ROFLMAO!

                        cough

                        how mature

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E
                          E
                          Emii
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Kully scratches head I don't get it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • W
                            W
                            Werewolf
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Yes, it took me all of 2 minutes to plagiarise from my brother...I mean, think it up myself  ::)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M
                              M
                              MoanaLiza
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I've noticed lots more females and not so many males have signed up recently! I've also noticed that most of the people registering lately are posting and not just dissappearing into thin air.

                              It also pays to record your usernames and passwords when registering so that you don't forget them like some people who register do!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • P
                                P
                                Pickle123
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                i've been thinking that recently. i swear i did sign up here a while ago (like a year+) but never realy did any posting so forgot the username/password.

                                shrug

                                oh well, no fear of that happening now, i could never leave you guys...GROUP HUG!

                                glomps people randomly

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • M
                                  M
                                  MoanaLiza
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  oh well, no fear of that happening now, i could never leave you guys...GROUP HUG!

                                  😮 You must have long arms

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • P
                                    P
                                    Pickle123
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    you'ld be amazed

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • E
                                      E
                                      Emii
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      MR TICKLE!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • P
                                        P
                                        Pickle123
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        tickles mem & Emii...not in an overly sexual way i might add

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M
                                          M
                                          MoanaLiza
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          tickles mem & Emii...not in an overly sexual way i might add

                                          😞 I hope not!

                                          Did you used to swing from and climb trees a lot when you were younger?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.