Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare on Challenge?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Challenge?
  4. Lies...lies...lies...

Lies...lies...lies...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare on Challenge?
24 Posts 12 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MPK
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Ok, have any of u heard the new question today?

    What replaced KM when it finished?

    Whats with all the negative style questions, how many series were made, and now this!

    However, I may be grasping at straws here but the question yesterday did say "originally made"! Now that word "Originally" may be a good sign for us- but then again it may just be me hoping too much!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Illusion
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      What replaced KM when it finished?

      I don't think there's even a clear answer for that!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P
        P
        Pickle123
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        well, i suppose they mean instantly so fun house but maybe they meant what replaced series 3 on challenge before they started series 4

        either way i cant believe only 1 person knew and e-mailed the right answer in 😮

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R
          R
          RoxxAatherton
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          I e-mailed in the answer for yesterday and didn't win.

          I know it's sad, but i REALLY wanted that challenge? T Shirt, Cap and Rubix Cube.

          Oh well, guess I'll try again today...

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G
            G
            grumphicks
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            Ok, have any of u heard the new question today?

            What replaced KM when it finished?

            A big gaping hole in the CITV schedules that was never to be filled again.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MoanaLiza
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              I e-mailed in the answer for yesterday and didn't win.

              Was your name mentioned though?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G
                G
                GrimaldineGrimwold
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                I know it's sad, but i REALLY wanted that challenge? T Shirt, Cap and Rubix Cube.

                Oh, you poor child. If you win, you have to put up a picture of yourself wearing it all. Well, maybe not wearing the Rubix Cube.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  Emii
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  So that means the GJ DID lie! She said there was only one person who emailed in the right answer and I don't believe Miss Roxx would send in the wrong answer...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G
                    G
                    GrimaldineGrimwold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    So that means the GJ DID lie! She said there was only one person who emailed in the right answer and I don't believe Miss Roxx would send in the wrong answer...

                    I believe Roxxy entered a different competition to the one you originally mentioned, Emmoos.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MoanaLiza
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      I still want to know if her name was mentioned though. Also did any one else email in with the answer to that other question though?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.