Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. PICKLE

PICKLE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
22 Posts 12 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    Kieran
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Treguard wore some odd bronze paint in season 3, and he definately seemed more...human, in season 4, definately the arrival of Pickle helped aid that change.

    I prefered Treguard on his own, especially in season 3, but have nothing hugely against Pickle or Majida, either

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GrimaldineGrimwold
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      Yes, his face was a profoundly strange colour in Series 3.

      I have to say that I preferred Treguard on his own. I much preferred the start of episodes with just Treguard- I felt they were often a little flat afterwards, and then a little... strange when Majida arrived. Sometimes Pickle helps to create atmosphere, but particularly in Series 4 the antechamber scripts were a bit too repetitive for my liking. When Treguard repeated himself I didn't mind as much, but when a whole conversation is exactly the same as the one an episode ago, it feels a bit too fake for me.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        Kieran
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        Series 4 was far too precisely scripted, I prefered the more random Season 5 for the Treguard/Pickle banter.

        It isn't a good thing when you can guess what Pickle is going to say next...There must be a reason for it.

        Maybe I should get an interview w/ TC, then we can get some of these questions answered.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          Pickle123
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          lol, go for it mate it would be very interesting to read. we could submit suggested Q's...etc

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • K
            K
            Kieran
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            That was the idea indeed.  Soon as people start suggestions Q's I shall email him and hopefully be able to do it soon

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P
              P
              Pickle123
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              if you create a seperate topic it might be better...

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G
                G
                grumphicks
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                Series 4 was far too precisely scripted, I prefered the more random Season 5 for the Treguard/Pickle banter.

                It isn't a good thing when you can guess what Pickle is going to say next...There must be a reason for it.

                Maybe I should get an interview w/ TC, then we can get some of these questions answered.

                Well I couldn't say if the banter in series 5 was better but I must say I have enjoyed the stuff in series 4, much more than I did when it was originally on (older and wiser now obviously).

                An interview with TC (I assume you don't mean topcat, that would also be marvellous also, although not very relevant to knightmare) would indeed be a good idea.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  Kieran
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  Well I will ask Hanna&Barbera (if that is their name!) if they can loan him to me for a day [Likes Top Cat, or Boss Cat as he is sometimes called)

                  I shall start a new thread, but please remember this is not officially on until Tim gets back to me via email about doing the interview with me.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MoanaLiza
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    I like Top Cat also! I used to right letters to my cousin and she also signed at the end of her letters TC!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W
                      W
                      Werewolf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      I always cheered on Officer Dibble tbh

                      And yes, a Tim Child interview would be....interesting to say the least.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M
                        M
                        MoanaLiza
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #22

                        I like the conversations and banter between TC and Dibble! A lot of them make me laugh. Does anyone still watch it? for those who don't know and used to watch it and some others you can watch it on Boomerang, which I think is owned by Cartoon Network!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.