Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare on Challenge?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Challenge?
  4. One question

One question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare on Challenge?
39 Posts 16 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Steve
    wrote on last edited by
    #30

    still say they shud give each show only one slot based on its average popularity each week. lets bug them on the forums till the do it that way - u gotta admit it wud tell us more about the channel

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      Purgatory
      wrote on last edited by
      #31

      Well thats what happens when u place a tv show on over 30 times a week

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MoanaLiza
        wrote on last edited by
        #32

        Including an omnibus!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          Purgatory
          wrote on last edited by
          #33

          ^ yeah and even that got a repeat all night long i noticed  ::)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R
            R
            RoxxAatherton
            wrote on last edited by
            #34

            I still don't understand the whole deal about Takeshis Castle, there's only so many times (I'd say 4, max) a Japanese person falling on their arse is funny.

            I cant see them doing repeats of it in 10 years time either....

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MoanaLiza
              wrote on last edited by
              #35

              I tend to agree with you there. I started to get somewhat bored with parts of You've Been framed, which I do still watch if it's animals, children or babies they are showing. I tend to find Kirsty's Home videos funnier. They've got yet another Takeshis omnibus this Sunday. Is that a thing that Challenge? are doing every Sunday ?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                Kawaii_Catgirl
                wrote on last edited by
                #36

                Well, I think we can work out something from that ratings table...

                People really really like Takeshi's Castle!

                Hmm...maybe I could rewire my street's cable TV boxes to switch over to Challenge at 11.30... Does it matter whether the TV is on or not, because then it could happen when people are asleep!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Steve
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #37

                  if they have a sky digibox u can set KM in their personal planner under autoview. then i will change automatically.

                  Have been away for a week, any news on series 5 or other commin onto challenge?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R
                    R
                    RoxxAatherton
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #38

                    Not as such I don't think, if there was I'm pretty sure that the entire website and forum would be covered in streamers and banners proclaiming 'Hurrah! Another Series is going to be shown on challenge!' and we'd all be wearing little party hats, but considering we're not.....

                    Well, I'm not wearing a party hat....

                    Is there anyone out there who is and would like to explain themselves?!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E
                      E
                      Emii
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #39

                      I'm wearing a bandanna - does that count?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.