Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. This goes out to all the Knightmare crew

This goes out to all the Knightmare crew

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
51 Posts 15 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Emii
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Don't look at me! I lost it ages ago...

    actually, I don't think i ever had it scratches head

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      Pickle123
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      i've got some nails and a hammer if ya like

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        Snowwiewolf
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        Eek! Hides behind Roxx  

        I'm ok, no need for nails... now where'd my tail go....

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R
          R
          RoxxAatherton
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          Protects Snowwie from Pickles hammer and nails

          hmmm, I'm sure I saw your tail somewhere around here, but as long as Festus hasn't got it, we'll be OK!

          Goes off to find Emii to see if she's got Snowwies tail

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Malefact
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            Honestly! This is what happens when I take my eye off this thread for five minutes.

            I found your tail, btw:

            ============>

            Any more cheekiness and I shall increase to smut factor 9.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P
              P
              Pickle123
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              well i suppose i can't nail snowie then

              sorry, the talk of smut got me excited, lol

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E
                E
                Emii
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                MALEFACT! What HAVE I told you about encouraging smut between threads? Good grief...you don't see me doing stuff like that.

                PICKLE! HONESTLY! Beans almighty - I shall have to get the whip out if you're all not careful.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  Pickle123
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  chuckles quietly so emii can't here

                   😄

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Snowwiewolf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    Puts tail back

                    You mean the whip that Nikki ate yester day?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      Malefact
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      MALEFACT! What HAVE I told you about encouraging smut between threads? Good grief...you don't see me doing stuff like that.

                      PICKLE! HONESTLY! Beans almighty - I shall have to get the whip out if you're all not careful.

                      If you don't do stuff like that then why have a whip? I'll take it off your hands, if you like.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Snowwiewolf
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        ok, you are scaring Nikki.... and my neigbours who are watching this post.....

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.