Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Living the Knightmare

Living the Knightmare

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
94 Posts 12 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Snowwiewolf
    wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Good, maybe she could rate it as well?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B
      B
      Brangwen
      wrote on last edited by
      #84

      looks at Bonnie

      She'd prefer a bribe but I'll force her.

      Now I have to work on my fanfics title. Hmm...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        Snowwiewolf
        wrote on last edited by
        #85

        Nikki's like that too...  ::)

        Good luck!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          Brangwen
          wrote on last edited by
          #86

          This annoys me, I used to actually be good at making up titles when I was younger, lol.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Snowwiewolf
            wrote on last edited by
            #87

            I had no touble writing when I was 7... I remember when I wrote a story called the Pegasus and the puppy  😄 all the adults loved it and I wrote it in 2 days... Now I can write the same amount and same level in 6 months...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B
              B
              Brangwen
              wrote on last edited by
              #88

              Yeah I find the same happans with my original artwork.

              The Pegasus and the Puppy sounds quite funny, lol:P

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Snowwiewolf
                wrote on last edited by
                #89

                I was 7 then so it was a puppy's alone in the big world, puppy meets widdle friend, puppy lives with widdle friend happily ever after the end- story

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  Brangwen
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #90

                  Lol, I can see why everyone loved it:D

                  I have come up with some ttile ideas though, thank god.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Snowwiewolf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #91

                    Why thank god?  😮 (sorry I ran out of: Sane things to say)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B
                      B
                      Brangwen
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #92

                      Because I believe in God and it's taking me ages to think of titles.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Snowwiewolf
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #93

                        ok... now where did my list of: Sane things to say go...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • J
                          J
                          Jebstar
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #94

                          I might make one in my barn, and put a bucket on people head. Then if they fall off a cliff or something you could hit them with a plank of wood or something. They wouldnt make the same mistakes twice in MY dungeon!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Groups
                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                          The Team

                          Join
                          Submissions
                          Contact
                          KM Chat
                          Privacy Policy

                          The Site

                          About
                          Search
                          Site Map
                          Terms & Conditions
                          Q&A

                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.