Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Long running show?

Long running show?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
17 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Elessar
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    "This year, Hugo Myatt (Treguard) will once again be directing AND starring as King Rat in the pantomime Dick Whittington, but this year at the Wyvern Theatre, Swindon. The performance runs from Friday 13th December 2000 until Saturday 11th January 2002."

    I found that rather amusing!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GrimaldineGrimwold
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Imagine having to spend over a year with Rainbow's Geoffrey. Hugo doesn't deserve that. No-one deserves that.

      Except maybe Rod, Jane and Freddy for their crimes against music.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        Illusion
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        :o... lol!

        Better get that fixed me thinks

        Will anyone here be going to see it? Bit far from me  🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Debz_gD
          Debz_gD
          Debz_g
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I'd really like to go and see it this year since I missed it last year. But I think it is a bit too far for me to travel too, which is a real shame! Especially since I will be missing Geoffrey Hayes, damn!  😉

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Debz_gD
            Debz_gD
            Debz_g
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Just a v silly question but since when has Dam*n been a swear word? Hmm

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • JamesAJ
              JamesAJ
              JamesA
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hmmm.... the same applies for:

              D

              I

              C

              K

              W

              H

              I

              T

              T

              I

              N

              G

              T

              O

              N

              "Thingy" Whittington, really!  ::)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PookaP
                PookaP
                Pooka
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I saw Geoffrey Hayes do a special Rainbow show, at the Edinburgh Festival earlier this year. I would have much preferred to see Hugo though. But he wasn't doing a show... 😛

                Just think - Knightmare at the Edinburgh Festival. Now there's an idea!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  GrimaldineGrimwold
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  LOL I've only just realised what people have been talking about with Dickon and damn and such. I knew i was missing something

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G
                    G
                    GrimaldineGrimwold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    For it to censor damn is a little excessive, imo. And the rest need to be taken in context. It's just lucky the pantomime isn't advertised as Dick Whittington.

                    Clever things, these forums.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • JamesAJ
                      JamesAJ
                      JamesA
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Clever things, these forums.

                      Unless you're cleverer than them to suss 'em out  😉

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PookaP
                        PookaP
                        Pooka
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        What - like this: "damn" ?  ;D

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • G
                          G
                          GrimaldineGrimwold
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Even if the forum allowed otherwise, I think I'd still call him Dickon now.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I
                            I
                            Illusion
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I've edited the default censored words list on this forum, so the words dick and damn should work.

                            Er, right...

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • JamesAJ
                              JamesAJ
                              JamesA
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Well, "thingyon" was definitely funny for a while  ;D

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G
                                G
                                GrimaldineGrimwold
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Awww, I go away for a few days and come back to find all my Dickon references changed. Now I'll have to go back and manually change them to thingyon.

                                On a serious note, well done for changing it to reflect common sense.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • JamesAJ
                                  JamesAJ
                                  JamesA
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I've edited the default censored words list on this forum, so the words dick and damn should work.

                                  Er, right...

                                  LOL  ;D

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • JamesAJ
                                    JamesAJ
                                    JamesA
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    And we've somehow worked our way round others as well  😉

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Don't have an account? Register

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular
                                    • Users
                                    • Groups
                                    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                    The Team

                                    Join
                                    Submissions
                                    Contact
                                    KM Chat
                                    Privacy Policy

                                    The Site

                                    About
                                    Search
                                    Site Map
                                    Terms & Conditions
                                    Q&A

                                    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.