Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Midi Files

Midi Files

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
12 Posts 4 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    TuragaNuju
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Erm.. how about the "Ooh.. Nasty" Sound effect? That would be useful to have with the clips down and all

    If no-one can help me, the Pooka will cry

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Illusion
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Clips, Series sections and some Updates are currently down at the moment until next month. I've had to take action to prevent the site going down on what has been a very busy month.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        TuragaNuju
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Ah. Would you be able to e-mail me the KM theme midi files?

        Pwetty Pwease?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          Illusion
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          It will be available on the site again this time next week. If you are desparate I can e-mail them but which ones do you want? Just the latest one?

          Thanks

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            TuragaNuju
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Well... I suppose I can wait.

            Thanks.

            (I just lurve this Pooka thingy!)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              djoska
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              Oh- a reference to the "ooh nasty" sample- I'm having trouble finding a clip where there's no other sounds in the backing.

              Just been working on the Kmare dance RMX though- Its great!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                Drassil
                Senior staff
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                Talking of Midis, I have concocted this. Its quality is as dubious as the composition it's mimicking, but Illusion, if you'd like to include it on the site, you're welcome to.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  Illusion
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  Thanks. 😮

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    TuragaNuju
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Talking of Midis, I have concocted this. Its quality is as dubious as the composition it's mimicking, but Illusion, if you'd like to include it on the site, you're welcome to.

                    If I ever have to hear the KMVR theme again, I will explode. At least your version has that sense of Foreboding and Dooma bout it, what the origional was severely lacking.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      djoska
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      oh I hate plain midi files- the roland sound palette is dull and there's so many bad loop points in the samples!

                      However, getting the notes into some VST channels is fun- with all the effects you can add...

                      I tried to create a version of the theme using all my virtual sample-sets and instruments but I figured that creating the feel I need was not as simple as first anticipated...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.