Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Forum Temporal Distruption!

Forum Temporal Distruption!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
8 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    Illusion
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Apologies for the downtime of the form over the last couple of days as there was a problem with the forum database which has now been repaired, apparantly.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • 3
      3
      37Herbie
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Good to hear Illusion. Was wondering what I was going to do at work today....

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        Illusion
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        The forum is now back up and running. Not sure why it went down, but hopefully it's fine now.

        Please let me know if you are having any problems.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          JoeGrocottJames
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I've noticed that it's lost the thing at the bottom which listed the last five posts made.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            Illusion
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Fixed. Thanks.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              Illusion
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Is anyone finding the forum much faster than before?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                DJones
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Even after checking the "Stay logged in" box (which used to work for me) I get logged out when I leave the site. I have not changed any settings regarding cookies.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HStormH
                  HStormH
                  HStorm
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Is anyone finding the forum much faster than before?

                  Slightly.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Groups
                  Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                  The Team

                  Join
                  Submissions
                  Contact
                  KM Chat
                  Privacy Policy

                  The Site

                  About
                  Search
                  Site Map
                  Terms & Conditions
                  Q&A

                  Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                  © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.