Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

News Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare 8th in poll

Knightmare 8th in poll

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved News Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Moocowthingy
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi all

    Although I am not here everyday I do like to pop in if i hear a tit bit that maybe worth reporting now this bit may have already been reported as I am a bit late but thought it was worth mentioning anyway

    On my local radio about 2 weeks ago they read a poll of quiz shows that people would most like to see return to TV, from the thread title I bet you can guess Knightmare was 8th Bit of an odd catagory for Knightmare to be in but it shows people are thinking of it. Also in the top ten were Krypton factor and Telly addicts, I did not hear what was number 1 as I had to go to work lol but I would guess it was Bullseye, normaly is.

    As I can see there has been a bit of chat about a knightmare dvd, well has it ever stopped guess this lays some weight to that cause and also to the cause for Knightmare VR.

    Laters

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • JamesAJ
      JamesAJ
      JamesA
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      8th is not bad at all. I'm not exactly round here posting on an everyday basis any more either, but it's these bits of information I like to pick up on!

      I'd have like to known where such shows as Blockbusters and The Crystal Maze featured, that's of course if they did feature.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Groups
      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

      The Team

      Join
      Submissions
      Contact
      KM Chat
      Privacy Policy

      The Site

      About
      Search
      Site Map
      Terms & Conditions
      Q&A

      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.