Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare helmet

Knightmare helmet

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
7 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J
    J
    jk81
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    OK everyone, I need a little bit of help. I was part of one of the teams in the last series and our dungeoneer is getting married at the end of February. I wondered if anyone knew how I can obtain/borrow a replica helmet for the occasion please??

    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

    Thanks,

    Justin

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Drassil
      Senior staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi, Justin. It's good when the forum hears from a Knightmare fan who happens to be a former contestant. Mazel Tov to Daniel. I can think of three possible sources of a solution for you:

      1. As far as I know, two of the actual helmets are currently being looked after by a member of the Knightmare community. Hopefully he will contact you if lending you one of the helmets is a possibility.

      2. Last year, some guys in Belfast organised a reenactment of Knightmare - http://www.knightmare.com/forum/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2;action=display;threadid=2102 . The replica helmet they used may be available.

      3. http://knightmare.com/fanstuff/halloween/index.htm - Illusion may be able to put you in contact with the owner of this replica.

      I hope that helps. Good luck.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        jk81
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        thanks!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kieran
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          jk81, please refer to your PM box in regards to this topic.

          Thanks!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Drassil
            Senior staff
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Having taken a swift interest in this, I am keen to know how things went. It appears, though, that Justin is ignoring my messages. 😞 (It's his right, of course, and I don't intend to pester him.)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              Kieran
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I don't think Justin is checking here very much.

              He had useage of the S6-8 helmet for the wedding, and I gather it went down very well indeed.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J
                J
                jk81
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Check the other forum for a fuller message...i am permanently logged on so don't get offended when I don't reply! You guys are amazing - and I will get round to answering the questionnaire!

                CYA!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.