Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare for Soul-Searching

Knightmare for Soul-Searching

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
1 Posts 1 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KaMK
    KaMK
    KaM
    Senior staff
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I think this is the first time since I joined the forum a long time back that I've felt that something I had to say warranted a topic. I may well, of course, be grossly mistaken in thinking this does [And apologies to those who see this in any way as cross-posting].

    I've been looking for a way to explain the paradox that has been circling in my head for the past few months. I tried alluding to the research material I work with in seventeenth-century literature, and that worked to an extent, but I think it has landed with a sequence in my beloved KM; in particular, one found through an earlier contribution to this forum. Inevitably, any parallel I was searching for would either have to involve the confusion, i.e. a quest that I did not understand, or the move to solution, i.e. a quest where I thought I may have seen a chink of light where others might not. The answer was a combination of the two, sparked by revisiting a wonderful thread on Chris' team in Series 5 [http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=860] and the excellent debate that took place.

    I'd be delighted if anybody interested would like to follow the thought process further at my blog. [http://royalarbor.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/knightmare/] I'd also be fascinated to learn of other instances where scenes, episodes, quests or characters in Knightmare have provoked some measure of soul-searching or self-understanding. Or am I just completely off my trolley?

    Wishing everyone well, with peace, harmony, et al.

    K

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

    The Team

    Join
    Submissions
    Contact
    KM Chat
    Privacy Policy

    The Site

    About
    Search
    Site Map
    Terms & Conditions
    Q&A

    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.