Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Off-Topic

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic
3 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • shadow6162S
    shadow6162S
    shadow6162
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I watched the premiere in New Brighton last night. It was a bit rushed but I loved it!!! I recommend reading the book before seeing the film though because I had to give my little cousin a running commentary whilst we were watching it XDDD

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PookaP
      PookaP
      Pooka
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I've just finished reading the first book. I can understand why a film version could be a bit rushed - there's a lot to pack in, Katniss' own thoughts throughout notwithstanding.

      Have to say I loved the book though - one of the best things I've read this year so far. Couldn't put it down. I wasn't particularly satisfied by the ending (it leaves things a bit unresolved), but it's a trilogy, I guess. A friend of mine told me that the next two books aren't very good, but I may pick them up if I can at some point in the future.

      Wouldn't have read it if you hadn't started this thread, Amy, so thank you for that!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • wombstarW
        wombstarW
        wombstar
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Whoops, I thought this might have been a topic on 'Hungry Hungry hippos' or other related food games.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Groups
        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

        The Team

        Join
        Submissions
        Contact
        KM Chat
        Privacy Policy

        The Site

        About
        Search
        Site Map
        Terms & Conditions
        Q&A

        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.