Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

News Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. KNIGHTMARE RETURNS TO CITV

KNIGHTMARE RETURNS TO CITV

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved News Discussion
67 Posts 27 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DavidNewton
    wrote on last edited by
    #58

    They were only a glint in the milkman's eye!

    Another Blackadder fan, I see. Good for you.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Duncan
      wrote on last edited by
      #59

      Another Blackadder fan, I see. Good for you.

      What has my comment got to do with Blackadder?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DavidNewton
        wrote on last edited by
        #60

        From Blackadder S3E1:

        And who might that be? Pitt the toddler? Pitt the embryo? Pitt the glint in the milkman's eye?

        Sorry if you thought it up yourself. Maybe I've just been watching too much of it recently <¦-)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E
          E
          Elessar
          wrote on last edited by
          #61

          When was this? Was it before or after the Matthew Kelly debacle?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            Illusion
            wrote on last edited by
            #62

            It was on 3rd January.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              Malefact
              wrote on last edited by
              #63

              I contacted the CITV webmaster and asked him about a theme night. He said:

              "We did try to get an ITV2 theme night to tie in with the Birthday Bash but it didn't happen. Maybe in the future..."

              Oh, well. It'd be nice to have one - I love wallowing in nostalgia!  🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                CedricTheMadMonk
                wrote on last edited by
                #64

                I'm amazed Grotbags had a show in 1992.  I thought she was sent packing long before then!

                I missed this special show - did they show Knightmare?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  Malefact
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #65

                  They only showed a couple of clips, totalling about 20 seconds, from the first episode. Dammit! Still, the picture quality was amazing, having originally been mastered on digital tape.

                  P.S.: Don't diss Grotbags!  😉

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    Drassil
                    Senior staff
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #66

                    I thought the CITV Birthday Bash was brilliant. Doing justice to a three-decade span of treasured memories was ambitious, and it could easily have ended up a cheap farce that scarcely pleased anyone, but the resulting organised chaos was a lot of fun throughout.

                    And there's now a good deal of it on YouTube, thanks mostly to MrTvboy2009. Here is the 80s segment.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      DarkComet
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #67

                      There was a stop-motion Moomins series... and I was not informed?!

                      WHAT DO I PAY YOU PEOPLE FO- oh. Wait. I don't.

                      or do i

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.