Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Chat.

Chat.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    Picklemyfav
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Did I miss anything on chat while I was away on holiday there..... ? Just asking!

    Here's some leaflet ideas for drumming up interest that I made while away......

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1031678753609400&set=ms.c.eJwzNDA2NDO3MDc1NjOwNDEw0DMECVgYGlmCBAxNzGACxmZgAWNLAAA~%3BChE~-.bps.a.1031678690276073.1073741861.100003018556780&type=3&theatre

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1031681293609146&set=ms.c.eJwzNDA2NDO3MDc1NjOwNDEw0DMECVgYGlmCBAxNzGACxmZgAWNLAAA~%3BChE~-.bps.a.1031678690276073.1073741861.100003018556780&type=3&theatre

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1031681363609139&set=ms.c.eJwzNDA2NDO3MDc1NjOwNDEw0DMECVgYGlmCBAxNzGACxmZgAWNLAAA~%3BChE~-.bps.a.1031678690276073.1073741861.100003018556780&type=3&theatre

    Hope you enjoy these ones and can share them on your facebook page if you have one. I put them on the knightmare facebook page as well.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      Picklemyfav
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      mysterious person with the name of mib_uz5m1p turned up on the knightmare chat today......... I really did think it was tim child...... I was so excited with the thought that it was him........ I really did think it was him..........

      this person told me that they were on the forum but didn't tell me their name on the forum which is one reason I kept thinking you were tim.......

      who ever you were thank you for coming onto the chat and chatting to me........ I'm sorry that the internet crashed during my excited questioning and hope you come back soon........ I really did think you were tim child because i'd invited tim to the chat for this week.

      who knows........?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PookaP
        PookaP
        Pooka
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        As far as I'm aware (and I don't think I'm mistaken), Tim Child has only visited Knightmare Chat once, during series 1 of the RPG.

        There's a log of the game, including conversation with Tim, here.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Groups
        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

        The Team

        Join
        Submissions
        Contact
        KM Chat
        Privacy Policy

        The Site

        About
        Search
        Site Map
        Terms & Conditions
        Q&A

        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.