Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
5 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    AriadnesLayer
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    For some reason it seems when you changed the website a few years ago, you only transferred part 1 of this fan fiction

    http://knightmare.com/fan-made/fan-fiction/576-the-unwelcome

    If you look at the old knightmare website on the Wayback Machine, you will see there was a part 2 and 3.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20011029001146fw_/http://www.knightmare.clara.net:80/reviews/theunwelcome2.htm

    and

    https://web.archive.org/web/20010731212245fw_/http://www.knightmare.clara.net:80/reviews/theunwelcome3.htm

    Thanks

    (It was me who wrote these and I have just had a lot of nostalgia reading them again for the first time after all these years - as well as cringing!)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C
      C
      Canadanne
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Ohhh... I always thought that fanfic seemed weirdly unfinished. Now I understand what the title refers to!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        AriadnesLayer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Haha it's still unfinished but at least there is more of it again.

        It's funny, I can still remember what the next part was going to be, I just never got around to writing it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KaMK
          KaMK
          KaM
          Senior staff
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hi Stephen,

          Apologies for the oversight - it was certainly unintentional. How could we possibly lose out on Treguard offering to make hot chocolate?

          If you re-visit 'The Unwelcome', it should now all be united. (Or will be very shortly.)

          Cheers! K

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A
            A
            AriadnesLayer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            How could we possibly lose out on Treguard offering to make hot chocolate?

            Yeah, I really cringed when I read that back!!

            It's funny, at the time I wrote that, I had recently discovered the site (known as Knightmare.clara.net in those days) and it has awoken many of my memories of the show, but I had long ago lost or taped over my tapes (how foolish of me) and only the final episode of Series 7 remained in my collection. So that, along with the videos on the site, were all I had for reference.

            I had completely mis-remembered Treguard and Majida as having some kind of father/daughter like relationship whereas now thanks to Challenge I have seen all the episodes in full again several times, I realise I got that completely wrong and she was generally an annoyance to him.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Groups
            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

            The Team

            Join
            Submissions
            Contact
            KM Chat
            Privacy Policy

            The Site

            About
            Search
            Site Map
            Terms & Conditions
            Q&A

            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.