Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare on Challenge?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Challenge?
  4. I wonder why

I wonder why

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare on Challenge?
3 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    elloello
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Challenge? have decideed to start off at series 3 and then go from there. I haven't seen series 1 or 2 in ages and I would love to see the starting series of knightmare again, anybody know why there doing it this way?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Illusion
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      When Challenge were thinking about buying a series of Knightmare, they asked people on their message board what the best series to get was. I think Series 3 was the most popular request, so they started with that.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KaMK
        KaMK
        KaM
        Senior staff
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I genuinely believe it was quite a favour for Challenge to do it this way. Apart from actually trying to gauge opinions, Series 3, in my opinion, is the one which really - magnets viewers, especially new watchers. It is far longer than S1, which was quite handy, meant more showings to watch, and because it is generally conceived to be the most popular - which was then supported by impressive viewing figures on the repeats, it could be that choice of series which has led to anything else being shown at all.

        Mr Child has already said, as I recall, that due to costs incurred, it must really have taken some overwhelming statistics for Challenge to consider S4. Therefore, it could have been the rather illogical starting point that give allowance to any more series showing at all. Let's just hope the trend continues.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Groups
        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

        The Team

        Join
        Submissions
        Contact
        KM Chat
        Privacy Policy

        The Site

        About
        Search
        Site Map
        Terms & Conditions
        Q&A

        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.