Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare on Challenge?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Challenge?
  4. Yipee!

Yipee!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare on Challenge?
5 Posts 4 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VeldaV
    VeldaV
    Velda
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm getting Sky soon with the full Entertainment package that's got drum roll Challenge in it!!  ;D YES!! Knightmare, here I come! Omg, I can't believe I'm gonna see it after all these years - no more missing out! Quick question - how do you record Knightmare from Sky TV? I need to record Knightmare...I absolutely have to!  ;D

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MoanaLiza
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I think that it's something to do with the video recorder being attached to the sky or the other way round, but I am not quite sure (no good at electrical technical stuff) but those nice people most probably will set all that stuff up for you when they install the sky for you. They should explain to you all about it .

      P.S. I hope you get it just in time before S4 starts. I hope you even get it b4 the next two eps of S3.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • VeldaV
        VeldaV
        Velda
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I think I'll be in time for the end of Series 3/start of S4, because there's a guy a few doors down from me that installs Sky (his van's parked outside his house when he's at home).  My mum and I are going to see him this week so we should be plugged into Sky before the end of the week (hopefully!).  😄 Ah...the anticipation of seeing Knightmare again!  ;D

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T
          T
          Thanatos
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I don't know if all video recorders work like this, since I've only ever had cause to operate my own, but it has two SCART sockets, one of which should be connnected to a like socket on the digibox my means of a SCART lead. Then, if you set the channel, on the video's remote control, to the correct socket (AV1 or AV2 on mine), it'll pick up whatever the digibox is picking up. If you need further assistance, seek advice from the installers. Please note that this means that you cannot watch one Sky channel while recording from another (unless you have the extortionately expensive Sky+).

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P
            P
            pickle
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            amen

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Groups
            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

            The Team

            Join
            Submissions
            Contact
            KM Chat
            Privacy Policy

            The Site

            About
            Search
            Site Map
            Terms & Conditions
            Q&A

            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.