Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Scariest Monsters

Scariest Monsters

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
158 Posts 23 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HStormH
    HStormH
    HStorm
    wrote on last edited by
    #51

    It's not fear, Snowwie. Just pure pain. Like I say, not entirely without pleasure. Thanks for the piranha swim by the way. They won't eat me though, because they say they quite like me.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      Snowwiewolf
      wrote on last edited by
      #52

      Actually they said that you taste wors than a wilderbeast thats been in a compost for a month...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HStormH
        HStormH
        HStorm
        wrote on last edited by
        #53

        Er... well, yes. That too.    But... one of them did say they quite LIKE compost. I don't think he was kidding... was he?

        Goes and sits in corner, all dejected.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          Snowwiewolf
          wrote on last edited by
          #54

          That was propably Gorse, he likes everything that tastes moldy

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Snowwiewolf
            wrote on last edited by
            #55

            You were lucky that Peachie wasnt there  😮 she would have rendered you in to a skeleton in a matter of seconds

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Snowwiewolf
              wrote on last edited by
              #56

              Spell casting: F-I-L-L-E-T

              And I meant skeleton  ::)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SkarkillS
                SkarkillS
                Skarkill
                wrote on last edited by
                #57

                Snowwiewolf is getting out of control agine so.

                SPELLCASTING.

                S.....T.....O.....C.....K.....S.

                Snowwie is instantly Locked in the stocks.

                "You'll stay there till either I decide to let you out or some one lets you out."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Snowwiewolf
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #58

                  Actually its mommy  ::)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Snowwiewolf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #59

                    I blame TV.

                    Anyways you're annoying me. Do you know what happends to people that annoy me? Accept for my little brother

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SkarkillS
                      SkarkillS
                      Skarkill
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #60

                      "HA thats a laugh. Don't worry HStorm I'm always at Odds with the Baby of the Forum Snowwiewolf and I'm Still standing."  ;D

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Snowwiewolf
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #61

                        Thats bicause I like you. And altough I'm the baby of the forum I have some friends. Petra, Myth... to name a few  😉

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SkarkillS
                          SkarkillS
                          Skarkill
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #62

                          "So dose I Miss Snowwiewolf."

                          "Grippa, Rhark, Tiny & Bhal-Sheba to name just a few."

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SkarkillS
                            SkarkillS
                            Skarkill
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #63

                            I happen to have  American Cousins and tiher of them are fat.

                            Talk about Sterotypeing.

                            Harkeing back to a previous post in this Topic asking whos face was that they used for Medusa.

                            You know that looks spookerly like my cousin (Not The American one) Abigale, She is an amatuer actress.

                            BUT I dout its her she is only 21 now.

                            Seriously though I think its the lady who played Milisandra (Zoe Loftin.)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SkarkillS
                              SkarkillS
                              Skarkill
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #64

                              The Dark Monsters from S1 only work on children of a certain age as you tend to grow out of being scared of the dark as you get older.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S
                                S
                                Snowwiewolf
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #65

                                I was afraid of the dark for a long time and I was afraid of the floor for long time bicause of the shenes where the floor diasappeared.

                                ps: Myth the dragon breathes blue fire at Skarry and freezez him

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  Fidjit
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #66

                                  Life Force II scared me when I was a littlin'  ;D

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S
                                    S
                                    Snowwiewolf
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #67

                                    Myth freezez HStorm

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S
                                      S
                                      Snowwiewolf
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #68

                                      *HStorm sticks tongue out and looks triumphant

                                      Didint say anything?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S
                                        S
                                        Snowwiewolf
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #69

                                        wolves forgive, but never forget  ;D

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • F
                                          F
                                          Fidjit
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #70

                                          You'd forgive darkness but never forget the moon, is that it?  🙂

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.