Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Off-Topic

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Thanks a bundle!

Thanks a bundle!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic
13 Posts 8 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • JamesAJ
    JamesAJ
    JamesA
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Hopefully they're behaving themselves now  🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J
      J
      Jasonic
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      Their a hostile bunch!  😞

      Was quite amazed to actually read of people not liking Knightmare.

      I was thinking of posting my vote of support for Knightmare (as I haven't already done so) on the anchor bay forum, but I don't want to ignite the hostility again that Knightmare has recieved just because of posting.  

      btw how come ABUK is not mentioned in the news section on this site?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        Illusion
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        It was mentioned on the Updates page, but not the Knews page as I wouldn't say it really is news, just speculation at the moment.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          Jasonic
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Right, I see.    I had an idea that perhaps you could display it on the homepage for a while so that those who are new to the site or people who have not visiting the site for while may be able to see it.  Then more people are likely to register their interest to see KM on DVD.

          I went to the anchor bay site yesterday and said I wanted to see KM on DVD, whether those morons have started to moan again, I don't know.

          Personally my view is even if it means we get slagged off for wanting to see KM on DVD, so be it, its worth it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            Trial_by_Spikes
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            How could one not like Knightmare?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              DavidNewton
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              No idea! But then, I've no idea how anyone cannot like German power metal.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T
                T
                Trial_by_Spikes
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                I have a rough idea - when will people learn that the major german contribution to recorded music has not been in the genre of metal music but in that of electronic music - Kraftwerk, Can, Neu!, Tangerine Dream etc?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  Malefact
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  Well, anyone who actually LIKES Cannibal Holocaust is going to be a bit peculiar!  ;D

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    Trial_by_Spikes
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    I was in Budapest thios summer and was accosted by some Germans in a nightclub there for wearing a german army shirt. Apparently, in Germany, a lot of Rammstein fans wear these shirts and they're often associated with neo-fascism. I wouldn't have minded but I'd actually spray-painted KLF on the back of the shirt in pretty large letters - as far away from Rammstein as you can really get!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T
                      T
                      Trial_by_Spikes
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      That really killed that discussion ...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.