Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. XviD Codec?

XviD Codec?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MoanaLiza
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just downloaded the Challenge ads and have gone to the Xvid Codec site. Now which one do I download or am I being stupid? I can find several downloads for Xvid core but none for Xvid codec or are they the same thing?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Leggy1210L
      Leggy1210L
      Leggy1210
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      The latest compiled (and stable) codecs are available from http://www.divx-digest.com/software/xvid.html

      I used "Nic's build" when encoding the clips.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MoanaLiza
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanx Leggy, I can view them now. I can't believe how clear they are and I could still see them very clearly at full size

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Groups
        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

        The Team

        Join
        Submissions
        Contact
        KM Chat
        Privacy Policy

        The Site

        About
        Search
        Site Map
        Terms & Conditions
        Q&A

        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.