Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Dressing up

Dressing up

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
6 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    spinynorman
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    If you were going to a fancy dress party and (obviously) you had to dress up as a character from Knightmare who would you go as? I'm thinking Smirkenorff would be impressive but probably impossible to carry out. Lord Fear is quite a good one too.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      Purgatory
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      umm.. Hordriss i think..  he looks a little bit like Faust but hsan't got quite as long beard and faust doesn't were red.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E
        E
        Emii
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I've dressed up as Treguard before, and Pickle, and Lord Fear. I've also dressed up as Kully, but I don't think she counts

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JamesAJ
          JamesAJ
          JamesA
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I'd go as Brother Strange. Think about it, all I need is a long robe with a hood, and although my lovely face (cough) may not be visible, hey who cares?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WhiteFloatingSkullW
            WhiteFloatingSkullW
            WhiteFloatingSkull
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I'd try for a 'Lor Fear', complete with a 'Floating Skull on a stick'...

            Yes, I could be JUST as evil as his lordship, heh heh.  😕

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Snowwiewolf
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I dressed up as Moghanna when I was playing Knightmare with a friend, but he guided me in to a pond  ::)

              And I've dressed up as Wilf of Wolf (my own character, but she's me fawouwrite character to dress up as) and Lord Fear and gretel (it was the time that I used curse words and I certainly didint act like her)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.