Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare on Challenge?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Challenge?
  4. knightmare

knightmare

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare on Challenge?
49 Posts 16 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MPK
    wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Was it something like Motormouth? The name rings a bell...

    As for Timebusters, I will never forget this one incident. The team had got their capsule, and were runing back to bus being chased by these enemies. When suddenly, the lad holding the capsule fell down, the enemies were gaining, and then the watcher bloke (like treguard but played by Michael Troughton) got out of the bus, and ran to help the lad who fell run back to the bus! It was cool to see it, and I always wondered if Treguard would do the same!

    Finally, I have said it before and I'll say it again- THUNDERCATS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MoanaLiza
      wrote on last edited by
      #41

      I think that it was a similar sort of show. I sort of remember Motormouth, but still can't remember Ghost Train. I think that it used to be one of my favourite programmes. I think that they used to do the previews before or after S3 of Knightmare and I think that S3 was the first series' I ever watched. I think that that is why I don't remember S1 & 2. I think that that is why I have quite a few memories of S3 though. I remember S3 like it was not on that long ago, and that is before it I started watching it on Challenge?. I did not see any of Knightmare when it was on the Sci-fi channel as I didn't have Sky then nor cable. I don't know why I don't remember hardly anything from the other series' especially S7 & 8. I can't remember if I even watched it then. I probably did but don't remeber it though. Maybe if I see it all again I will remember!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MoanaLiza
        wrote on last edited by
        #42

        Does anybody remember a cartoon show called Samurai Pizza Cats?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          GrimaldineGrimwold
          wrote on last edited by
          #43

          I loved Duck Tails (Tales?) too. It had a fabulous theme song ("Duck Tales, woo-ooo") and the character names have even started popping into my head. I'm pretty sure Ghost Train was one of the Saturday morning themed things. Thundercats was also excellent, but I can't watch any clips from it without laughing now, for some reason. (The same applies with He-Man's extremely dodgy scripts, storylines and forced moralising at the end of each episode. I still used to adore it tho'.)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P
            P
            Pickle123
            wrote on last edited by
            #44

            remembers wandering round with plastic sword stuck down back of t-shirt

            cringes

            thungdercats

            teenage mutant hero turtles

            knightmare

            transformers

            all good shows i used to watch (obviously knightmare was the best )

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KaMK
              KaMK
              KaM
              Senior staff
              wrote on last edited by
              #45

              Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier in the topic posts.. I shamefully couldn't be bothered to check. Does anyone remember the time travel drama, 'The Girl from Tomorrow', and especially it's sequel, the fantastic 'Tomorrow's End'?

              Nobody has any recollection of it.. Australian set, two girls from 3000 travelling back with the help of a family from the 1990s to reverse and prevent nuclear destruction in 2500 and retain the future of the planet. Great stuff. Shout up, anyone other than me who remembers it(?)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                Kieran
                wrote on last edited by
                #46

                I REMEMBER IT!!!  But not much about it sadly, only what you have just told me.

                I remember Ox Tails, I believe was the name, with turtles and all sorts on some kind of farm...around 92/93 I think.

                Remember most of them...T Bag of course is still in my memory...very vivid...The 2nd T Bag, Georgina Hale, has been in Doctor Who, Casualty, One Foot in the Grave and The Bill in recent years.

                The voice...unmistakeable.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  GrimaldineGrimwold
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #47

                  The voice...unmistakeable.

                  You are so right! I'd assumed, thinking back, that she'd completely put on her T-Bag voice, but when she was in The Bill she sounded just the same!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    Arcengal
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #48

                    Samurai Pizza Cats owned. It's true, it's damn true.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MoanaLiza
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #49

                      I know I used to watch it but can't remember what it was about much. Wasn't it about thease cats who used to work in a pizza place at the start and they then used to go out and fight the bad characters. I think that was it, but not sure. There are a lot of shows I used to watch but can't remember much or anything about them though!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.